Press Event Announced

• 0f52cfab880ec93dd04aee89f68e893c749e3ed5.jpg

We are looking for Emissaries to join us in promoting Bless Online and adding to the Bless experience in areas such as broadcasting, video production, fanart, community leadership, and event hosting.

We are also planning to invite several specially selected Emissaries from our Emissary team to Bless Online’s scheduled press conference in San Francisco, USA. The press conference will take place on May 11, 2018 , and attendees will have the opportunity to test out and stream Bless Online’s Steam EA version first!

※Selected participants will be individually notified through e-mail or Discord.

Anyone who wants to be actively involved in contributing to the experience of Bless Online and strengthening the community around it is encouraged to apply for the Emissary program!

http://blessonline.net/emissary

Cheers,

The Bless Team

Source https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/3275682189115348246

• I was hoping for some video footages of the Steam version before buying this game and thankfully it will be done during this presse conference. Also, thanks to this we know that the EA will start later in May.

• It confirms the fact that the game will most probably be released between 25-28 May.

Not really surprising considering the lack of information so far. But this is promising that we are finally getting details about release.

• We are looking for Emissaries to join us in promoting Bless Online and adding to the Bless experience in areas such as broadcasting, video production, fanart, community leadership, and event hosting.

Maybe start a fanart thread?

• I'm SO hyped an happy that the Neowiz team are giving a few selected Emissaries the chance to travel to San Francisco for the Press Conference, That sounds like an adventure waiting to happen!

I live on the East Coast, traveling to the West coast would actually be really fun, as well as adventurous.

Thank you Bless for giving us the opportunity at a chance like this..

-Henmoro.

• I applied to be a Community Leader Emissary, I don't stream or create anything...yet. But a good friend of mine is going to the press event...lucky him. I can't WAIT..I'm so excited for this stinkin game!!

:noooo:

• I applied to be a Community Leader Emissary, I don't stream or create anything...yet. But a good friend of mine is going to the press event...lucky him. I can't WAIT..I'm so excited for this stinkin game!!

:noooo:

Was he selected as an Emissary or how did he get an invite to go?

• Yes, he is a Creator. I don't know what kind of NDA there is, all he has told us is he's going May 11 as an emissary. Other than that I'm in the dark about everything. He only told us about it when it was announced on the Bless news page.

• Yes, he is a Creator. I don't know what kind of NDA there is, all he has told us is he's going May 11 as an emissary. Other than that I'm in the dark about everything. He only told us about it when it was announced on the Bless news page.

This makes me think, then, that anyone who has been selected as an emissary probably already knows. They will probably do more selections later hopefully. Who knows how many they picked. I'm curious as to their thought process in this.

• He doesn't know a whole lot more than we already know, here. When he gets NDA stuff he tells us that he knows but can't say. When it comes to Bless he's like "I WISH I KNEW MORE!!!" Then brags about being an emissary 8o