Adversting (Guests only)

Points in PVP

• I don't mind PVP, though my favorite part of MMMOs has always been dungeons, but I do have fun in games with good PVP. (Not 3v3. I'm not good enough to be useful in 3v3 which makes my team lose which makes me sad.) So, guardians are hard to kill, DPS kill things, and healers heal and maybe do damage, but how are things scored?

Do you get points for being the last hit or for getting the first hit?
    Do you get a bonus for dying less often? Or, rather, a penalty for dying a lot vs. living through things?
    Are there points awarded for healing, or should a healer just focus on doing damage?

• Best system would be if points where shared equally between group members if they are in certain range of each other. I feel that system that awards people based on their dps or healing invalidates teamplay because everyone will focus their build on pure dps or healing and ignore CC because they don't get anything from it and lets not forget tanks :(

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Best system would be if points where shared equally between group members if they are in certain range of each other. I feel that system that awards people based on their dps or healing invalidates teamplay because everyone will focus their build on pure dps or healing and ignore CC because they don't get anything from it and lets not forget tanks :(

Good points! Best system would be to combine as many elements as possible.

Maybe it should partly be based on "skill activity" (amount of skills used in battle).

• The best would be just something like 500 points for winner team and 50 to losing team.... That´s it, no mystery... Everybody will be willing to participate and winners will have their points, it doesnt matter their strategy as long as they win...

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The best would be just something like 500 points for winner team and 50 to losing team.... That´s it, no mystery... Everybody will be willing to participate and winners will have their points, it doesnt matter their strategy as long as they win...

Except if that happens and people get nothing but losing teams they tend to get very discouraged to continue. (Which sucks for getting queue to pop.) Mainly due to the losing team getting very little incentive to play. (I would rather see a 500/250 split)