What's your class?

• Paladin in Bless is not tank, he is a healer.In every MMO i played Tank and Mage... buth here in Bless i wana try Assassin. He is a my main char, alt is Guardian and Mage. Berserker here is almost same like berserker in Tera... i play berserker in Tera 1 year... and not like to play agine same char.

• I have always played Assassin; it just seems to be the class I have a natural talent for. I played one for years throughout Aion. TERA I played Warrior and Priest, and I gotta say I did enjoy taking the support role though Warrior ended up being my main.

So, I think I'll be trying Assassin and Paladin. :D Though I gotta say...Warlock sounds badass so I'm sure I'll be giving that a try. Maybe Ranger, too.

• I have always played Assassin; it just seems to be the class I have a natural talent for. I played one for years throughout Aion. TERA I played Warrior and Priest, and I gotta say I did enjoy taking the support role though Warrior ended up being my main.

So, I think I'll be trying Assassin and Paladin. :D Though I gotta say...Warlock sounds badass so I'm sure I'll be giving that a try. Maybe Ranger, too.

Im pretty sure in the end everyone will try all of the classes in Bless.

• As much as I loved playing a cleric in Aion, I absolutely hated it, solely because of idiotic people that always wound up in my groups. I just can't deal with the lack of common sense from people that run through something, get a bad pull, then yell at me for going after them and saving them. So I mainly keep to myself if I'm playing one of the healer-type classes unless I know them.

Rant on players aside, I'll probably go for a mage, assassin, paladin or warrior.(Beserker, maybe?) I'll probably wind up giving most of them a shot, for sure.

• Probably paladin or possibly mystic. My main tends to be healer and in adventure form I prefer melee over ranged which makes paladin a great fit.

• I'll probably end up being a beserker or assasin. As much as I like being a balanced fighter in mmo's I always end up going for the classes that have little way of offering any type of counter but I like it better that way. I may even try out a mage-type class for once.

• I still don't know the gameplay of every class so I can't decide. I'm always a dps in every mmorpg so I'll choose some medium/light armor wearer or a Sorcerer.
    I'd really like to play a class with a single one-handed sword though, like a Duelist or a Blademaster (something like Blade & Soul) I would play only this class *_*

• with time will me others like guardian o marge nerver mind its their desicion someones like squashing enemies on the floor and into walls and cut them from middle and others prefer take it easy in a game going for more calm and time to time healing and other things. Im the ones who like squashing enemies xD

• I'm impressed with people who want to become healers, I've been out of MMORPGs for too long.

Plating Healer or Tank is quite awesome. I know i`ve done my share of that and it`s fun too. But with this game, i`m not sure if i will be able to stop to a minimum of 2 classes.. i think i will be trying them all @__@ it`s too amazing not to