Some general notes first:
1. If you run a dungeon with a party where members are several levels apart or more, the lower levels will not earn any xp and the higher level is virtually immune to damage (except for major boss AOE damage).
2. Originally, bosses only dropped crafting mats. That still occurs, but they also drop additional loot now.
3. Fatigue costs for running dungeons appears to cost 50, 90, 100, or 150 fatigue based on the dungeon. NOTE: There is no fatigue cost now for the first dungeon.
4. There is no party finder in the game, so you’ll need to shout in general or guild chat to find players to run them with.
5. It appears the lowest 4 leveled dungeons are faction-specific (2 dungeons for each faction), so total dungeons for each faction until level 45 is just 6 dungeons.
6. Dungeon loot can be exchanged between players who were in the party at the time of the kill. You have 1 hour to make the change.
Here’s how dungeons work:
1. Most dungeons through at least level 45 require 5-man parties.
2. There are Private and Party dungeons.
3. You enter a dungeon through a portal in specific zones.
4. Running a dungeon requires you have enough fatigue to enter.
5. There are 8 party dungeons from level 13-45.
6. You can enter a dungeon up to 3 levels earlier than recommended, depending on the dungeon.
7. If entering the dungeon as part of the main story line, there will be quests outside and possibly inside.