Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What Games Are You Playing Now?

• What Games Are You Playing Now?

In an attempt to get the community back into chat/response mode, here's a poll we can all participate in.

What MMORPG(s) are you playing nowadays?

I've listed over a dozen of the biggest and newest RPG/MMORPG games on the market. Which of them, if any, are you playing? You can vote for as many as you need and I'm certainly one who will list almost all of them given I rotate daily. :)

If you're playing something you love that's not on the list, definitely reply and share what has you so interested. If you have questions about any of the games, just ask! I've played almost all of them extensively.

Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Organic ().

• I have also had a hard time getting into MOBA games, LOL and the sort. Natsu gave me a DL to Dota2 which I played about an hour and the 12hrs was me having fallen asleep late at night when I first tried it. Really have not tried to play it more lol >.<;
      Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      :love:
    • never tried neverwinter but then again I promised myself I would never touch another prefect world game after playing three of them even if its not mainly them that worked on it. When I saw 120$ alone just for a founder pack on that game I wanted to cringe.

I tried my hardest to like GW2 got to lvl 15-16 and it did not work so well
    • Ashai wrote:

never tried neverwinter but then again I promised myself I would never touch another prefect world game after playing three of them even if its not mainly them that worked on it. When I saw 120$ alone just for a founder pack on that game I wanted to cringe.

I tried my hardest to like GW2 got to lvl 15-16 and it did not work so well
      Fortunately, it's NOT a Perfect World game. PW is only the publisher. The game is developed by Cryptic Studios. And that $120 does actually get you a lot of stuff (in-game cash shop mount purchases are $30+ bucks alone). That said, if you liked TERA's action combat, you'll probably like Neverwinter as it's a MUCH more actiony-combat than in TERA. I wouldn't call it a AAA title, but that's mainly because the devs relied so heavily on player-submitted content in the form of the Foundry. If you ever wanted to be a dev and create all of the dungeons you could possibly want to, THAT is an amazing tool to do it. :)

Neverwinter was like the 11th most popular game played on Raptr for May 2013. That's a LOT of players! (GW2 and SWTOR were 19th and 20th on the list.) Ironically (?), TERA is our top played game on our forums here but wasn't in the top 20 and I'm the only one playing RIFT here and that was the #1 game on Raptr (by a large margin). Interesting....
    • Aya yeh - well just the thought of PWE even hosting it is mainly what I say. Even tho its Cryptic Studios. I looked at it but still can't bring myself too. Maybe after I have crawled out of playing/stalking other games of interest. And even if it does get you alot of stuff in game I don't know... personally I can't find myself spending that. Maybe those who enjoy that game. Even in a game I *do* enjoy I don't know spending that much even before the game starts. For items or not. I think TERA was the first game I even bothered to get the CE of. (Mistake or not lol --;).
    • R

Organic wrote:

TERA is our top played game on our forums here but wasn't in the top 20 and I'm the only one playing RIFT here and that was the #1 game on Raptr (by a large margin). Interesting....

I play Rift, League of Legends, starting Starcraft 2, and reinstalling Tera (havn't played since it was sub based) now :)
      I'm back!
    • I was playing TERA, but I go bored after getting 3 characters to level 60 and being unable to find parties to do the end-game instances with. My guild kind of fell apart when I reached 60 on my priest.
      Currently playing Rift, I have my Cleric at level 60 and my mage is quickly catching up (currently lv56). Also playing some League, but I can only play a game or two before I get sick of it and all the ragey "WHYDIDN'TYOUDOWHATIWANTED" people.
      Go over, go under, go around or go through; but never give up.
    • I've been enduring the login hell that is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. I ended up on a Japanese legacy server (Durandal). AMAZING guild I'm helping to lead over there. We have OVER 400 English speakers now. :)
    • MMM i have played most of those game but couldn't get into them what i'm more into is anime mmorpgs but not the sidescrolling ones. No! more like Aura Kingdom or Flyff. I tried Tera, Aions, Rift couldn't get into em,but they also lagged for me badly so that had a big issue for me.
    • i have been playing blade and soul for a while,i love my summoner there but its pretty hard to participate in dungeons and so on when its chinese, its been so long since i played a english game...im just waiting for Bless now and Black Gold, very excited :) :thumbsup:
    • I often/regularly/actively play: League Of Legends, Minecraft, Forsaken World.

i also have installed, but rarely play: AION, StarCraft II, Elsword, Hammerwatch

Some small games for "while waiting for a few minutes": Super Meat Boy, Audiosurf, Neon Wars, Trackmania

Interesting side notes:
      - I play StarCraft since 2001.
      - I founded the oldest guild in Europe in Elsword. I am like a living legend there, too.
      - A friend of mine and me are two of the best Hammerwatch players on the world. We also played every custom map until now to great success.
    • Obliky wrote:

I'm sad that AION and TERA servers are so empty.
      In case you want to find ppls for party its almost impossible..

What do you expect, Tera has no end-game at all, people are leaving all the time.
      Aion was nice back then, but the user interface sux compared with Tera (my opinion, let's not start a discussion over this).
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.