Announcement [Guide] Bless Game Step By Step

• Nito wrote:

SaikaDarkmoon wrote:

I have an account with pmang for Black Desert, will that account work with BLESS ?
      It should work - if the account is verified. However registering a new game might trigger the re-verification (nc had this once I think) so yeah.... well...
      That happened to me... When I tried to get Bless it asked me for re-verification and type the phone number and everything so I had to make a new account :/ Everything looks fine with the new account
    • Hi, I have some problem:

When launching through internet explorer, I did get prompted to install Pstall.exe, when it finished installing, it disappeared, an icon was seen at system tray. However nothing ever happened. When I hover the mouse over the icon, it disappeared. I have no idea what to do, I tried TutiTam's method

1. Go to the folder C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher and launch launcher.exe. This opens a window with the characters, the window does not close, anything it does not click.

2. After launching a VPN, go to the site and run the game

Sorry for the google translator

But an error popped up and nothing happened when I launched lancher.exe.

Please help D:
    • Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Now when i get the little icon thats meant to be the guardguard icon appear in my tool bar tray, as soon as i move my mouse over it, it disappears and nothing else happens after that. This is the error i get that only sometimes pops up

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mordikus ().

• Mordikus wrote:

Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Now when i get the little icon thats meant to be the guardguard icon appear in my tool bar tray, as soon as i move my mouse over it, it disappears and nothing else happens after that. This is the error i get that only sometimes pops up

restart your game - it's just a prompt that everything was done correctly and you can now play the game
    • Great Guide, thanks Nito

I am having the same issue as above. I get the same popup (that seems to say everything is fine) but when I click OK the popup closes and pmang game launcher disappears from the toolbar.

I went under the toolbar settings and made sure it is configured to always show pmang game launcher and the bless client.

If I restart the game (from the website) after I click start game, it downloads pstallsetup.exe again and runs it, then I get the popup again.

There does not appear to be any error or other notification so not sure how to find out what is going wrong

(I tried a full computer restart)
    • I tried this same steps using IE instead of Chrome and the only difference is that I dont get the informational popup but the patcher closes and then the pmang game laucher disappears from the taskbar.

I have a vpn setup and connected to a Korean server.

Windows 10 if that matters. I tried looking around for a log file but cant fond one. Any idea if this process (or the pmang game launcher) logs anywhere?
    • Hey,

look that the antivir program that you use that this is not activ.
      1. VPN to Korea is activ

2. Login by the page

3. i delete everyday the neowiz files under C:\ProgramData
      and under C:\Users\<YOUR ACCOUNT>\AppData\Roaming

4. Start the game on the Website

i hope it will help some people

sorry for my bad english :D
    • Your English is better than my Korean so thank you for the reply

I still have the same problem. However I don't have any neowiz (or any new folder) under C:\Users\<YOUR ACCOUNT>\AppData\Roaming

I have a Neowiz folder on the root of C: (C:\Neowiz) I deleted this and the process did NOT recreate it.

I moved the folder C:\Neowiz to C:\Users\<YOUR ACCOUNT>\AppData\Roaming\Neowiz

Still the same issue

It looks like the process creates several logs under C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher\log but they are encrypted I assume since its just a huge string of random values

I disabled AV (Windows Defender)

I deleted C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\Pmang and the process recreated it

I am trying to install this on a second computer as a test
    • You have change the Location option in the windows system settings to Korea?

my game is in C:\Program Files\Bless

and after i have start my computer , i delete the files under C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\

and so the site installer create a new one if i start the game on the site , but so it works fine for me.
    • So here's my issue:

I bought an account from OBTGames.
      I paid an extra $3.00 for it to be a gmail account, upon which I had already made one prior specifically for use for Bless account related things. I told them to use that one, it is also attached to my Outlook email.

So they sent me an email with the account name which was my Gmail name that I had made, the password, and my Korean name and birthdate.

The email prompted me to login to the site using the Gmail login option, which I did.
      I get an error message that looks like this;

So then I tried loggin in via the Pmang login option.
      It directs me to another page that when translated ( summed up ) says that as an extra precaution it wants me to verify the login using a cell phone text message. Which then gives me the option of 4 cell phone providers.

So this is where I'm pretty much stuck at.
      What do I do, and what do these errors mean?
    • 1 - Enable the option to view hidden folders in windows
      2 - Login into Bless website with your account.
      3 - Go to C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher and click on the launcher icon (you will get an message after that, dont close the message). I suggest you to create a shortcut for this icon, because you'll need to launch it everytime you'll play the game.
      4 - Start the game through Bless website (using vpn).
      5 - Shutdown vpn after gameguard verification.

Yeah, I know it s**** to start the game. :P
    • Sindicate wrote:

So here's my issue:

I bought an account from OBTGames.
      I paid an extra $3.00 for it to be a gmail account, upon which I had already made one prior specifically for use for Bless account related things. I told them to use that one, it is also attached to my Outlook email.

So they sent me an email with the account name which was my Gmail name that I had made, the password, and my Korean name and birthdate.

The email prompted me to login to the site using the Gmail login option, which I did.
      I get an error message that looks like this;

So then I tried loggin in via the Pmang login option.
      It directs me to another page that when translated ( summed up ) says that as an extra precaution it wants me to verify the login using a cell phone text message. Which then gives me the option of 4 cell phone providers.

So this is where I'm pretty much stuck at.
      What do I do, and what do these errors mean?
      I'm not sure if this is the case but looks like they didn't send you a verified account, they must verify the account with a korean cell phone.
    • translation: The system is overloaded. Please try again shortly weeks. (SNS.999)

sns errors are due to the fact that the gmail account is or can be linked to a facebook profile which then spouts errors. The FAQ entries only list guides to enable/disabled Facebook connectivity as well as to cut the connection to the facebook profile. Though I guess that doesn't really help you. The pmang faq lists JAva as an error source but I doubt that as well.

Ask OBTgames for help - they might know whether something is wrong with the account or not.