Announcement [Guide] Bless Game Step By Step

• Nito wrote:

SaikaDarkmoon wrote:

I have an account with pmang for Black Desert, will that account work with BLESS ?
      It should work - if the account is verified. However registering a new game might trigger the re-verification (nc had this once I think) so yeah.... well...
      That happened to me... When I tried to get Bless it asked me for re-verification and type the phone number and everything so I had to make a new account :/ Everything looks fine with the new account
    • New

Hi, I have some problem:

When launching through internet explorer, I did get prompted to install Pstall.exe, when it finished installing, it disappeared, an icon was seen at system tray. However nothing ever happened. When I hover the mouse over the icon, it disappeared. I have no idea what to do, I tried TutiTam's method

1. Go to the folder C:\ProgramData\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher and launch launcher.exe. This opens a window with the characters, the window does not close, anything it does not click.

2. After launching a VPN, go to the site and run the game

Sorry for the google translator

But an error popped up and nothing happened when I launched lancher.exe.

Please help D:
    • New

Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Now when i get the little icon thats meant to be the guardguard icon appear in my tool bar tray, as soon as i move my mouse over it, it disappears and nothing else happens after that. This is the error i get that only sometimes pops up

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mordikus ().

• New

Mordikus wrote:

Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Now when i get the little icon thats meant to be the guardguard icon appear in my tool bar tray, as soon as i move my mouse over it, it disappears and nothing else happens after that. This is the error i get that only sometimes pops up

restart your game - it's just a prompt that everything was done correctly and you can now play the game