Announcement [Guide] Bless Game Step By Step

• Well either this is the message prompt that everything was installed correctly and you can play or.... (not sure right now) it is something about your resolution. But I think it is just a simple prompt that everything was done correctly and you can play.
    • Hi,

Firstly, thank you for your tutorial.
      Howhever, after doing exactly everything step by step ( three times actually after installing / deinstalling, cleaning with ccleaner,etc...), I get stucked exactly at the same place :
      pstall.exe opens a small launcher looking window and seem to be patching something, except that nothing happens.
      It seems stucked at 25 % on the line bellow ( see attached picture ) that's it....
      My VPN is running, everything else looks fine...
      any idea on how to fix this issue ?
      Badly want to try the game !!^^

PS : I tried disconnecting the VPN ....not better...still nothing....
      Images
      • screen1.jpg

206.03 kB, 599×589, viewed 54 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by nnn666nnn ().

• well it is downloading (or attempting to) the patch 161. If it is stuck somepeople got rid of it by deleting the XXX.dat file in the folder ...\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless where as XXX stands for the current patch version. (For example in your case 161 or 160/159 or whatever)
    • Nito wrote:

well it is downloading (or attempting to) the patch 161. If it is stuck somepeople got rid of it by deleting the XXX.dat file in the folder ...\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless where as XXX stands for the current patch version. (For example in your case 161 or 160/159 or whatever)
      i have try deleting my xxx.dat file, but the launcher still stuck at 25% .... please help

The post was edited 1 time, last by MHK ().

• I'm trying to re-download and install the game...
      In the last version of the installed game ( before deleting ), I was actually wondering what was that " 156.dat " file.
      Can someone with the right DAT file, properly patched, confirm what should be its number ?

Thank you ^^
    • More infos...( or not ? )
      I just saw the file : Neowiz\Pmang\Bless\backupv6
      ( if you delete the whole file and start patching again it will be downloaded back to the same place )
      The temporary patch is downloeaded in it.
      The item that seems to cause problem in this file is this : 156_161.dat
      Could someone post an up to date DAT document ( that should be XXX.dat )

so that I can replace mine and see if it works ?

if so, that couls be a good solution for everyone.

in advance, Thank you !
    • well I will upload once I get home and download the patches. Until that - maybe someone else may upload it. Btw. did you join the discord server? I guess people will respond faster than in the forum.
    • Hey there! I didn't see any solutions to recent problems that people have been posting on the last replies.
      I have the quite sma eproblem here...

I think i have set up everything as the guide says (Thanks a lot, btw).

So, logged in on IE, I lounch the game and a window like this appear:

https://gyazo.com/5d02e116110ec5200131a1fdc84afe9e

After it fills up, it dissapear, leaving no sign on the tray neither.

Any solution clue around? Thanks a lot.
    • well this is the filecheck problem some people still have and other have again (not sure what it is caused by. Some people on the KR discord server of my guild said it may have something to do with the anti-cheat program and so forth but well....).

Anyway either try this thread 100% working method to log-in in Bless

If you have problems following the steps, write here again and I'll give you a step by step solution for logging in with this method.

If you still can't logging - try to manually add exceptions to your firewall (I know it sounds dumb but I had to do this on my tablet to get Bless running so well.....).
    • Nito wrote:

well this is the filecheck problem some people still have and other have again (not sure what it is caused by. Some people on the KR discord server of my guild said it may have something to do with the anti-cheat program and so forth but well....).

Anyway either try this thread 100% working method to log-in in Bless

If you have problems following the steps, write here again and I'll give you a step by step solution for logging in with this method.

If you still can't logging - try to manually add exceptions to your firewall (I know it sounds dumb but I had to do this on my tablet to get Bless running so well.....).
      It works!

I could get in, just leaving that dialog open.

Thanks a lot.
      Now i just need to deal with english patch and resolution things xD
    • after i finish downloading and go to install the game I get an error message about a quarter way in that says C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless\BLGame\CookedContent\GameResource\CH_NPC_ElfF_M_0003.upk then a paragraph in Korean. Please help i'm stuck and don't know how to fix.
    • i keep getting this error after i did the "FPS Fix" things that replaced all in the config folder imgur.com/a/qD0ML
      how to make it back to normal without re-installing the game? i can't found the downloaded file, dont know where is it gone to . thx
    • dropbox.com/s/gncc3r6ur7ahhlg/NWDownloader.exe?dl=0

this is pretty old one. I'll try to get the latest one however not sure whether I can grab it. Btw. what's wrong with the DirectDL one?
    Peria Chronicles