Its Just Beta :P duh~

Its Just Beta :P duh~

New

Guild Name: ItsJustBeta (temporary guild name for beta)
      Language: English
      Guild Leadership: Captthorawr, Teamusa, Ender
      Activities: Everything
      Ages: 18+
      Timezone: All US and EU
      Chat Client: Discord - discord.gg/0obTvogAlPyKKs7h

Hey everyone, it's me Ender (a.k.a Hax), i'm here to let you all know that there's a guild on the Server Baraka 바라카 in the Realm of Hieron (The two headed Hawk/Eagle). There are races like Lupus (Wolf race), SylvanElfs (Florest Elfs), Habichts (humans), Fedayins (Demonic Race, currently not available) and Mascus that reside in Hieron.
      If you plan to play on Hieron then at least you know that there's a guild with available space for you and others to join us.

Our guild so far consists of people from the North America, Europe, Oceania and Korea, we all play when we can no one is forced to be at a certain time that might not be favorable for them, we have a free code operandi modus!
      Only thing we require of you is to contribute to the guild progress, if you feel like going solo and only party for the dungeons, etc...that's fine too, you will also find people who prefer to level together in here.

We use Discord as our Chat Client, we don't particularly force you to use the voice chat, you can just write if you feel like it since most of us don't really use it (the voice function) at the moment anyway, but if we are going to do a dungeon/raid/etc then we might use it or even if we feel like hanging out a bit and get to know each other better, then yea we will probably use it but it really depends on the person's willingness and mood, since we won't force anyone to go on and chat.
      It is also a means to communicate while you are offline (ingame or something), you can even install the app on your phone so we can be in contact if needed, so join us there if possible please ^^ .

Like many mmo's there are people who prefer just the PVE part, some everything and others just the PVP...well we embrace everything even if you only prefer PVE it's alright, i prefer the PVP xD. If you are being attacked by UNION players let us know on guild chat we can always come to help you, (ex: when someone who level is way higher than yours...you might be lvl 28 and he might be lvl 35 or 45) however i personally won't interfere when it's someone around your level and this is why some of us level together so they can protect each others back and survive another day XD! I'm the opposite, i solo and embrace the PVP experience :D!

If you have doubts we will do our best to explain it to you, everyone deserves a chance and no one was born knowing everything, i will also give you a hand in the earliest dungeons so you can finish your quests, in case you don't have anyone to party with, same applies for Elite monsters also known as Region Bosses ( I'm not talking about Open World Bosses) these monsters are known for dropping materials for crafting rare gears and being able to be tamed and also dropping hidden quests, so if you need help don't worry, but personally i do encourage everybody to at least try until you are sure you can't do it, sometimes we put limitations to our own potential as a player because we know that the "Big brother" is gonna help us.

Well i don't know what else to add, i think i mentioned everything i could think off at the moment, oh i know what's missing...

COME TO HIERON AND JOIN US!!! :D
      Cheers!!!

Post was edited 6 times, last by “End3r” ().

New

End3r wrote:

Given that line and the thread title, I just want to be sure you know: There is a 99%+ chance that all Open Beta things will NOT be wiped. It's extremely rare for an Open Beta for any MMORPG to wipe anything, and it's more often than not considered the full release by many companies. They just call it "Open Beta" so they can have an excuse if a game breaking bug occurs or if a wipe turns out to be needed.

New

Zazaaji wrote:

End3r wrote:

Given that line and the thread title, I just want to be sure you know: There is a 99%+ chance that all Open Beta things will NOT be wiped. It's extremely rare for an Open Beta for any MMORPG to wipe anything, and it's more often than not considered the full release by many companies. They just call it "Open Beta" so they can have an excuse if a game breaking bug occurs or if a wipe turns out to be needed.

I believe when we named the guild none of us were actually expecting them to wipe anything lol xD. Most of open betas in every mmo rarely wipe anything unless something bad happens like you said " so they can have an excuse if a game breaking bug occurs or if a wipe turns out to be needed".
      We put the temporary name thing because when this game does reach NA/EU the name will change ^^ so in a way this whole experience we are having right now it's our "Beta" experience by knowing how the game works and what we can do in it, that's why the name is "It's Just Beta" so it does has it's meaning even though it might look random, we are just enjoying the game :) .

But hey, thanks for the concern and the heads up :D

PS: Guild at level 2 with 10 players on it and 10 spots free, if you are looking for a guild and playing alone on the Union side or a different server and you haven't advanced too far on your levels, feel free to change realm/server and join us!
      Same applies to the lost souls that are wandering through HIERON, if you guys are looking for a guild you know where to find us! Cheers (^_^)/ !!!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “End3r” ().

New

End3r wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

End3r wrote:

I believe when we named the guild none of us were actually expecting them to wipe anything lol xD. Most of open betas in every mmo rarely wipe anything unless something bad happens like you said " so they can have an excuse if a game breaking bug occurs or if a wipe turns out to be needed".
      We put the temporary name thing because when this game does reach NA/EU the name will change ^^ so in a way this whole experience we are having right now it's our "Beta" experience by knowing how the game works and what we can do in it, that's why the name is "It's Just Beta" so it does has it's meaning even though it might look random, we are just enjoying the game :) .

But hey, thanks for the concern and the heads up :D

PS: Guild at level 2 with 10 players on it and 10 spots free, if you are looking for a guild and playing alone on the Union side or a different server and you haven't advanced too far on your levels, feel free to change realm/server and join us!
      Same applies to the lost souls that are wandering through HIERON, if you guys are looking for a guild you know where to find us! Cheers (^_^)/ !!!

Alright, good to know that you know. As for the kind invite, due to issues with a past guild here and on Blade & Soul I'm not going to join any guild with any out-of-game chat programs anymore.