Game doesn't want to start ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• i followed the instructions on the post for installing the game exactly. i have reinstalled twice now but the game does not want to start. I have a vpn connection to Korea, i can click on the red/blue button on the website to start the game after logging on, and i get the app PstallSetup.exe starting

but then it closes off and i get the following :

can anyone tell me what this says and suggest what i might be doing incorrectly?

any advice is really appreciated.
    • vramch wrote:

i followed the instructions on the post for installing the game exactly. i have reinstalled twice now but the game does not want to start. I have a vpn connection to Korea, i can click on the red/blue button on the website to start the game after logging on, and i get the app PstallSetup.exe starting

but then it closes off and i get the following :

can anyone tell me what this says and suggest what i might be doing incorrectly?

any advice is really appreciated.

"we have completed the necessary setting for starting the game. Please start the game again, using the start button".

Refresh your browser and start the game again. Should work after that.