Game doesn't want to start ?

Game doesn't want to start ?

Hi ,

like said in the tittle , i have some issues starting the game,
      when i launch the game (via WTFast + softether vpn) it redirects me to the official website to start the game,
      i click and it starts to load and the picture with the characters appears (at this moment i disconnect softether vpn),
      then my screen goes white like if the game was gonna start in fullscreen,
      but at this moment everything closes and nothing happens, no trace of the game in my programs etc..

Anyone got the same kind of problem ?

thanks for reading :thumbsup:

radium wrote:

i click and it starts to load and the picture with the characters appears (at this moment i disconnect softether vpn),
      then my screen goes white like if the game was gonna start in fullscreen,
      but at this moment everything closes and nothing happens, no trace of the game in my programs etc..

That really sounds like your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements. What is your OS, CPU/Processor, GPU, and RAM?

radium wrote:

i have windows 8.1 , i7 , GTX 660M 2BG

i run every other game perfectly.. i've recently played Black Desert online on the same way and it worked just fine..

Yea, it should work fine (unless you have like 2GB of ram. I'm assuming the "2BG" at the end meant 2 GB of GPU memory, since there is no comma between that and the GPU.)
      Try going into wherever you installed Bless, there is an Addon folder inside with 4 files in it to install required software to run Bless. Try to run/install all of those.

Don't Look! I'm Hideous. wrote:

This is the same issue I'm having. No idea what the issue is. I've tried uninstalling and redownloading/reinstalling a fresh new version. All drivers are up to date. Computer more than meets minimum specs. Only thing that I think could play any minute role is that I'm also using an unlicensed version of my OS.

So am I with the unlicensed thing, that's not the issue.
      Have either of you tried running other MMORPG's running the exact same engine? Tera and Blade & Soul are two that come to mind.

EDIT: Also, why haven't you even opened my PM yet I sent over 24 hours ago?

EDIT 2: This might be a Gameguard issue too. To test for it (desperate measure), press start/start menu/etc (depending on Windows 7, 8, or 10), type "msconfig" with no quotes, hit enter. Go to Services Tab, check the "Hide Microsoft Services" box, then uncheck literally everything shown. Then go to startup tab on Windows 7, or Task Manager's Startup tab on Windows 8/10, and once again disable literally everything. Reboot your PC.
      On rebooting, DO NOT open ANYTHING except for your internet browser/proxy software, and try to play the game again. No Razer Synapse programs, no Mouse software, no fancy keyboard software, nothing else.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zazaaji” ().

Hi ,

i tried to install all the addons in the folders , and everything was already fine..
      i tried various way to start the game (with and without wtf and softether) cleaned my entier pc , removes my firewall etc , and still the same problem..

i would have gladly try the solution you suggested in your last edit, but i honestly didnt understand a thing about it

Don't Look! I'm Hideous. wrote:

Bwaaaah. I tried the msconfig startup process wipe and restart, and that also didn't work. x.x;

I can't figure it out. I didn't install it incorrectly or anything because I was able to make it work on my girlfriend's computer easily. My system just hates this game I think. x.x;

Well.... if you have a Windows disk around of the same bit OS, you could reinstall windows. :/ If you just choose the upgrade option, it won't affect any files/programs at all.
      Didn't want to make a new thread but since I build myself a new PC I am encountering a problem to start the game too. Whenever I launch the game via website I am getting this error

Since it is no real language I have no idea what to do. Anyone else experienced this too?

sEEEEb wrote:

Didn't want to make a new thread but since I build myself a new PC I am encountering a problem to start the game too. Whenever I launch the game via website I am getting this error

Since it is no real language I have no idea what to do. Anyone else experienced this too?

Install the Korean Locale on your computer, change your IME to Korean, then do it again. It'll show correctly then.

sEEEEb wrote:

Simply re-installing the game fixed my problem, thanks to Zazaaji for the mental support :D

Huh..... first time I've ever heard of that actually working. 8|
      Please join the server/side I'm on (under my avatar picture), I could use some lower level players to play with if I ever get my own 902 error fixed.
      If you have anti-virus programs running need to turn them off (real-time scanning and firewall for me) until it bypass the hackshield then it boots up for me.
      I stream for Bless Online. If you have questions or want to come hang out feel free. ​twitch.tv/rawrevo.