FPS Fix

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yup, it seems like the FPS fix do nothing for me with or whitout it's pretty much the same except with the fps fix graphic looks worst.

We all know about the fact that Unreal engine use only one core, ... but where what line ?
      for me it's maybe the most important.
    • I remember trying this, at first i didn't notice much of a difference.

Then @Bryan Fury gave me one that he was tweaking around (we were in the same guild back then, long time ago), i did notice some fps improvements around 3 to 5 fps.
      I'm a curious guy, so i decided to mess around with those files and see what they were all about (keep in mind i know nothing about these stuff but i still went ahead) and i noticed that on those files you can put true or false and values from 0 to 5 or something (Can't remember that well), so...in the end instead of reducing everything for a fps improvement i did the exact opposite thinking it would improve graphic quality which to be honest didn't do more than the graphic settings on max, but i did noticed that they had DX11 there which was weird seeing how the game was based and running on DX9. It would be nice if Aeria Games made it so we could switch to DX11 like ArchAge, but that's something that would never happen.

Well what i'm trying to say is don't be upset if this doesn't work out for you, just lower the settings or get a better PC, sometimes it doesn't hurt to do a upgrade on your PC...i'm sorry that was mean of me, your wallet would be hurt xD
    • hum UE4 huh? well it is true that the adoption of the new UE is being positively fast, i mean you can even see it on mobile games, there's also new mmos on the making that will have UE4.
      But coming from someone who's not an expert and barely have any knowledge regarding building engines and games, isn't kinda hard to move an entire game from one engine to another? Even if it's just a rumor has something like this happened in the past? Because if it did then this rumor would have some bit of % credibility and im all in favor of better graphics and performance, although i don't think it would be much to gain to jump from DX9 to DX10 tho.
    • As you said, you're not an expert. Every new DirectX version improves quality, stability and performance due to new technologies and better code. If it didnt make a difference, they wouldnt be developing new DirectX versions.

I knew Bless since 2012 and UE3 may have been the way to go back then, but as much as people are going to bash me again for my valid opinions, a 2016 game that does not even support DX11 will not sustain. This also comes in addition to the combat system which they announced to improve.

Personally, I have no idea how they could even release the game in Korea at its current state, it is not a finished product. Hiring a hollywood composer will not make the game better if the engine and basic systems are bad.
      I don't know if this is true, but apparently Bless KR is declining in active players very fast, and I completely understand why.

I have a new PC I got almost 2 months ago. It runs any AAA Title maxed out, but cannot run Bless at any setting. Obviously, it runs the game and it is "playable", but it is not a nice experience.
    • It's not that it wouldn't make a difference going from DX9 to DX10, what i meant was that there might not be much to gain compared to going from DX9 to DX11.
      I've also been following Bless since G-star 2012 trailers and gameplays ^^

Well i don't see a reason to bash other people for their opinions, so far nothing that you said is wrong actually it is nothing but real facts and yea it is true that is declining in active players. But yea having an opinion means someone will disagree with you because that person also have an opinion, but there's no need to bash tho...i guess.

I think neowiz wanted to create a game that would bring the classic and old days trilogy of mmorpg into the beginning of this era of new type of game engines and combat systems were being made, however once they did the closed beta they saw that what they wished for wasn't well received by players. You have players who are a bit not so young and are used to the old style of target combat like they tried in many old mmos where they had great times playing it, but on the other hand you have people who have started to embrace the action combat, thus bringing Neowiz to introduce the hybrid combat system in attempt to please everyone but doing an half-ass job. At least this is how i see things everyone is free to disagree with me ^^

Even tho i haven't played Bless for about 6months, i did enjoyed it, putting aside the laggy RxR and world bosses ofcus. But i do get it what you mean and i agree with you on DX11 and combat system, i also believe those would be essential factors for bless survival and a better and more in dept crafting system (which will never happen, that's one of my complaints).
    • New

Shady wrote:

32gb ram, i7, 1070 still 20fps... Just copied ur files and set em to read only, now i cant start the game, dont know why as it gives no reason i jsut cant click start in the launcher. Anyone had this issue?
      This FPS fix is obsolete and requires a proper upgrade, don't copy-paste every file in it, we need to understand what it has changed
    • New

Shady wrote:

Well back to square one i guess :(
      Indeed so.
      The KR version runs so much better than RU.
      With the op's fix it runs tad better but still nowhere near as it should. i find the worst part is how long it takes textures to load, sometimes i need to wait 30 secs after login or teleport for my fps to go from 10 -20 to normal because how long it takes everything around me to load. for some reason everytime game loads in the background it causes horrible stutter on this version.
    Peria Chronicles