System Message Info Translation Help

System Message Info Translation Help

Please use the following Template

Example

Original

Source Code

1. $*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_dialog_fail_questAdd=퀘스트 수락에 실패했습니다.

Translation

Source Code

1. $*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_dialog_fail_questAdd=Failed to accept the Quest.

You can find the Language file in the Attachments. You can open it with any Text Editor.
    Files
    As a little challange i made a tool which will translate such files via google translator. I think that such translation is still better than original korean text... I can improve translation of some ingame words which google translator doesn´t know, but i don´t know right translation at this time either... If you want translate other files, let me know... If you aren´t interest in such translation, I´m still glad I could contribute atleast with something!
    Files

WoGGhA wrote:

As a little challange i made a tool which will translate such files via google translator. I think that such translation is still better than original korean text... I can improve translation of some ingame words which google translator doesn´t know, but i don´t know right translation at this time either... If you want translate other files, let me know... If you aren´t interest in such translation, I´m still glad I could contribute atleast with something!

Thank you my friend, as this file is already google translated I hope your translation is better.
    Will be checked out soon!

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_resource_mp=마나가 부족합니다.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_resource_mp=Your mana is low.

--------

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_cooltime=재사용 대기시간 중에는 사용할 수 없습니다.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_cooltime=You cannot use this when it's on cooldown.

--------

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_relationship=올바른 대상을 선택하십시오.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_relationship=Select a target.

--------

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_LOS=장애물로 인해 대상에게 기술을 사용할 수 없습니다.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_LOS=You must be able to see the target to use that.

--------

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_tracking_point_target=거리가 너무 멉니다.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_tracking_point_target=You're out of range.

--------

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_distance_too_short=거리가 너무 가깝습니다.

Source Code

1. ​$*systemMessageInfo-system_message-sysmsg_skill_fail_distance_too_short=You're too close to the target.