Guilty Crown Guild

Guilty Crown Guild

Guild Name: Guilty Crown
      Leadership: RehdEyez & Shenron
      Server: Baraka-바라카
      Activities: HC/Semi-HC Focusing on all aspects of game with PvP emphasis
      Ages:mostly 18+ community has a few youngerTimezone: US EST./CST./PST.( we also have players from EU and SEA region in community)
      Chat Client: Teamspeak3/Discord

Application Directions
      1. Register to enjin and then "Join" the website.
      2. Click http://www.guiltycrowngaming.com/forum/m/31850319/viewthread/25852885-guilty-crown-blessonlinekr-application-template
      3. Follow the directions on that page and we'll get back to you asap. :thumbsup:

Post was edited 4 times, last by “Sanctuary” ().

In which way you do level up the Clan?

There is any restriction or whenever you have 5 members of 500 you can still level without any problem?

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
      I've just leaved the "Source" guild that Nito created, cause we all agreed we have to be together. So save a place for me there :D

Also the "Sourse" guild could be a lobby for people waiting to invite to the huge guild, or could be the second community guild if we outnumber expectations!
      well I think it wouldn't make sense to spread people further. Maybe source can become a guild for Alt chars or so.

Though I think if the whole community wants to be under 1 guild we currently need lvl 5

Bryan Fury wrote:

There is any restriction or whenever you have 5 members of 500 you can still level without any problem?

There is 3 ways to lvl up a guild.

1. Open World PvP Kills
      2. Battleground PvP (Lvl 30 req)
      3. Monsterpedia Grind (This is the only viable option at the early-stages of the game)

Option 3 is the only viable option since Open-World isn't very affective (You can't control player kills). And obviously the PvP Battleground que doesn't even work. So there's really only 1 option so far on lvling up a guild as of right now.

There is any restriction or whenever you have 5 members of 500 you can still level without any problem? I don't really understand the question.

Squishy wrote:

There is any restriction or whenever you have 5 members of 500 you can still level without any problem? I don't really understand the question.
      Can you level up from 1 to 15 even by having 5 people or at a certain point there is a MINIMUM that the game will ask? I want to know because  i don't plan to use all the 150 slots, we are more an Alliance-Work Clan than a 1Clan-Army type

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

Squishy wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

There is 3 ways to lvl up a guild.

1. Open World PvP Kills
      2. Battleground PvP (Lvl 30 req)
      3. Monsterpedia Grind (This is the only viable option at the early-stages of the game)

Option 3 is the only viable option since Open-World isn't very affective (You can't control player kills). And obviously the PvP Battleground que doesn't even work. So there's really only 1 option so far on lvling up a guild as of right now.

Lvl 25 req stupidddddddd
      GuiltyCrown is opening a few spots for more active players. Players that do not login for 4 days will be removed from guild so more active players can play within a guild. If you would like to fill one of our last slots come check us out at guiltycrowngaming.com and join us on our Teamspeak server.
      TS server: ts3.guiltycrowngaming.com
      password: GCG

You can also whisper me(Bizkit) ingame, or Datass and we can get you in if a spot is still available.

RehdEyez wrote:

GuiltyCrown is opening a few spots for more active players. Players that do not login for 4 days will be removed from guild so more active players can play within a guild. If you would like to fill one of our last slots come check us out at guiltycrowngaming.com and join us on our Teamspeak server.

You can also whisper me(Bizkit) ingame, or Datass and we can get you in if a spot is still available.

Don't include me in your deletion list please.
      IGN : Lord
      Sometimes I want be logged for 4-5 days Cus' I serve on the Israel Defense Force so I cant be available 24/7

nireyes25 wrote:

RehdEyez wrote:

Don't include me in your deletion list please.
      IGN : Lord
      Sometimes I want be logged for 4-5 days Cus' I serve on the Israel Defense Force so I cant be available 24/7

Thank You for notification Nireyes you have nothing to worry about your spot is always saved