Pinned [Guide] Current Guides for BLESS

• [Guide] Current Guides for BLESS

All:

As we have new folks joining the website all the time, and many of the questions are the exact same, I'm going to pool together links for all of the most current guides we have about the game into one thread. If you write a guide and it offers substantially more/different information than an already presented guide, please list it in this thread so it can be added to the OP.

Thanks!

General Info

General Information in Korean (Last update: 2/1/2016)
      List of Korean Databases (Last update: 2/1/2016)
      Korean Item Database (Last update: 2/1/2016)

Core Game Mechanics Guides

[Guide] Fatigue System (Last update: 9/20/2015)
      [Guide] Gems & Cash Shop (Last update: 9/21/2015)
      [Guide] Guilds (Last update: 9/18/2015)
      [Guide] Resurrection System (Last update: 9/24/2015)

Class Guides

[Guide] Classes Comprehensive Skills List (Last update: 1/30/2016)
      Korean Skill Calculator (Last update: 2/1/2016)

Crafting Guides

[Guide] Crafting Systems (Last update: 1/30/2016)
      Korean Crafting Database (Last update: 2/1/2016)

Gamplay Guides

[Guide] Dungeons (Last update: 1/30/2016)

Mounts & Pets Guides

[Guide] Taming System (Last update: 9/21/2015)
      [Guide] Pet System (Last update: 9/23/2015)
      [Guide] Minion System (Last update: 9/21/2015)
      [Guide] Mount System (Last update: 9/23/2015)
      Korean Database of Mounts, Pets, Etc. (Last update: 2/1/2016)

PVP & RVR Guides

[Guide] PVP & RVR (Last update: 9/24/2015)

The post was edited 6 times, last by Organic ().

• Updated the dungeon and crafting guides to note that gear now drops from dungeon bosses. This is a drastic change, making crafting almost worthless, especially while leveling.

For folks in FGT2, please provide updates on what's changed so we can get guides updated.

Thanks.
    • Organic wrote:

Updated the dungeon and crafting guides to note that gear now drops from dungeon bosses. This is a drastic change, making crafting almost worthless, especially while leveling.

For folks in FGT2, please provide updates on what's changed so we can get guides updated.

Thanks.

Organic, we just have to check what kind of gear will drop from the bosses, because I got accessories... I don't know if you will be able to get the same gear that you craft... I was playing alone and the craft for me was helpfull, because the main quests only gave me some gear from 10 to 10 levels. Some armors and weapons drops from mobs too, but I only got normal armor (white) and green and white swords and staffs.
    • Symeria wrote:

Organic wrote:

Updated the dungeon and crafting guides to note that gear now drops from dungeon bosses. This is a drastic change, making crafting almost worthless, especially while leveling.

Thanks.

Organic, we just have to check what kind of gear will drop from the bosses, because I got accessories... I don't know if you will be able to get the same gear that you craft... I was playing alone and the craft for me was helpfull, because the main quests only gave me some gear from 10 to 10 levels. Some armors and weapons drops from mobs too, but I only got normal armor (white) and green and white swords and staffs.

Great, thanks. Armor, weapons, accessories - those were all NPC and player crafted before. The only additional things NPCs couldn't craft were food and drinks. Leveling was so quick in CBT3, it was impossible to have enough crafting currency (not dropped mats) to craft a new suit every 8 levels.
    • vegax87 wrote:

Pmang posted a ton of guides in korean (with pictures and skill icons) that need to be translated: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=2&sKey=2

I took a look at several of the new "guides". Those are all of the same guides they had available in-game during all of the closed and open beta testing. Nothing new seems to be available, unfortunately. Thanks for mentioning it!
    • Organic wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

Pmang posted a ton of guides in korean (with pictures and skill icons) that need to be translated: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=2&sKey=2

I took a look at several of the new "guides". Those are all of the same guides they had available in-game during all of the closed and open beta testing. Nothing new seems to be available, unfortunately. Thanks for mentioning it!

Only skills are updated!
    • vegax87 wrote:

Organic wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

Only skills are updated!

Aaah, okay. If you have links to any of the forum posts where folks have updated the skill lists, please add them here! :)
    Peria Chronicles