Blessed in NA? Updates?

• Blessed in NA? Updates?

Just happened to see a video of this on youtube, and it caught my attention. Seems interesting. It looks like alot of these posts date back to two years ago. That said, I'm seeing English closed beta information for this year, and it looks like Korean as well.

Can anyone point me where to look or shed some light on a couple things?

Is this going to be straight up combat oriented?
      Anywhere I can find more information out about the game, mechanics, and so on, for NA version?
      Who will be publishing the NA version of the game?
      Do I just need to sign up on the forums to receive more information, or is there another sign up I need to complete?
      Any launch dates for NA past the closed beta? - Open Beta, game release...so on?
    • Ethetun wrote:

Just happened to see a video of this on youtube, and it caught my attention. Seems interesting. It looks like alot of these posts date back to two years ago. That said, I'm seeing English closed beta information for this year, and it looks like Korean as well.

Not sure what this means. All classes can choose between "action combat" or "tab targeted". Each class has AOEs. In action combat, the crosshairs dictate direction and single target attacks instigated with a highlighted target will hit that target (homing attacks).

Anywhere I can find more information out about the game, mechanics, and so on, for NA version?
      Most everything known about the game as been covered on this fansite.

No Western publisher has been announced.

Do I just need to sign up on the forums to receive more information, or is there another sign up I need to complete?
      This is just a fansite, not an official US site for Pmang. Your sign-up here means you and all of the rest of us will be looking for more information as it happens.

Any launch dates for NA past the closed beta? - Open Beta, game release...so on?
      Again, there has been no US or English testing at all. The game just completed it's final Korean Closed Beta Test and the Open Beta date for Korea has not been announced. From what we know thus far, China will undergo testing before the US version, so it's probably several months before we'll hear much about a Western launch.

Here is a link to gameplay from the most recent CBT.

• Ethetun wrote:

there will probably never be a North American release. this, just like most Korean/Chinese mmos are crap and the developers don't want the rest of the world to realize this, so they make it very hard to get a hold of and rarely release an NA version
    • there will probably never be a North American release. this, just like most Korean/Chinese mmos are crap and the developers don't want the rest of the world to realize this, so they make it very hard to get a hold of and rarely release an NA version

There will be a NA server for sure.
    Peria Chronicles