Stats Breakdown

• Stats Breakdown

For those who are interested in knowing what their stats do ;) Bless uses a system that is slightly different from other MMOs out there, so here is what your stats actually do:

Strength: Increases Attack Power for Guardians, Berserkers, Rangers, Paladins and Assassins. Increases Block for Guardians and Paladins. Increases Parry for Berserkers.
      Agility: Increases Attack Power for Guardians, Berserkers, Rangers, Paladins and Assassins. Increases Dodge for Guardians, Berserkers, Assassins and Rangers.
      Intelligence: Increases Spell Power, Resistance and Maximum Mana for Paladins, Mages, Warlocks and Mystics.
      Wisdom: Increases Spell Power, Resistance and Mana regeneration for Paladins, Mages, Warlocks and Mystics.
      Stamina: Increases Maximum HP and Toughness for all classes.

Technique, Balance and Quickness: all three increase Critical and Haste, but each class is affected by these attributes in different ways. For example, Guardians get Critical from Technique but Warlocks get Critical from Quickness.

Valor: Guardian's resource, can be stacked up to 5 and increases the efficiency of skills that consume Valor.
      Rage: Berserker's resource, is generated when hit by enemy attacks.
      Malice: Assassin's resource, consumed by skills that generate Marks of Death and by combo finishers. Regenerates at the rate of 10/s.
      Concentration: Ranger's resource. Regenerates at the rate of 10/s.

Critical: gives attacks and spells a chance to inflict X% additional damage.
      Hit: improves the chance to hit with attacks and spells.
      Haste: lowers the cooldowns on skills, reduces cast and charge times and also increases skill animation speed.
      Armor: reduces damage taken from physical attacks by X%.
      Spellward: reduces damage taken from magical attacks by X%.
      Dodge: gives a chance to dodge physical attacks. Paladins are unable to dodge.
      Parry: gives a chance to parry physical attacks, reducing the damage taken by a fixed amount. Berserkers are the only class able to parry.
      Block: gives a chance to block physical attacks, reducing the damage taken by X%. Guardians and Paladins are the only classes able to block.
      Blocked Dmg: increases the amount of damage absorbed by a block.
      Resistance: gives a chance to completely negate an offensive spell. Guardians and Berserkers are unable to resist magic.
      Toughness: ...I actually still have no idea what this does. The description says "Chance to withstand attacks", whatever it means. Knockback resistance perhaps?
    • Shiverlynn wrote:

Critical: gives attacks and spells a chance to inflict X% additional damage.
      I doubt this is by %, usually in all games the Crit.Damage is base on a fixed multiplier (1,5x or 2x or 2,5x)

Shiverlynn wrote:

Spellward: reduces damage taken from magical attacks by X%.
      This is the "Magic Armor" stat...i guess...

Shiverlynn wrote:

Toughness: ...I actually still have no idea what this does. The description says "Chance to withstand attacks", whatever it means. Knockback resistance perhaps?
      I think that it mean this:

+Knockback Resistance (for sure All Classes)
      +Knockdown Resistance (for sure All Classes)
      +Knockup Resistance (for sure All Classes)
      +Stun Resistance (for sure All Classes)
      +Hold Resistance (for sure All Classes)

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bryan Fury ().

Peria Chronicles