Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Guide] Classes Comprehensive Skills List (Outdated)

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Do you have any way to save all the icons/text from all your skills? (peraphs from a client file?)

All the skills are in Skill.kor and SkillInfo.kor, which actually are .txt files whose extension has been renamed.

I have uploaded them for you, but this is only text, no icons: click here

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

let me do some digging around, ill try to find them in text form. I don't think tool tips are saved client side though

They are, all text is saved client-side and can be altered.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Shiverlynn ().

• Shiverlynn wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Do you have any way to save all the icons/text from all your skills? (peraphs from a client file?)

All the skills are in Skill.kor and SkillInfo.kor, which actually are .txt files whose extension has been renamed.

I have uploaded them for you, but this is only text, no icons: click here
      Anddd... how i'm supposed to know which one are for what class if there are no icons? O.o

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Well they say "Guardian", "Berserker" etc in the description.

Here's the guardian's core skill 1:

Source Code

1. ;가디언
      2. [ToolTip:GuardianKey1]
      3. ToolTip_0=<font color='#dee56e'><font size='14'>용기 모두 소모<br>$IF(<Skill:$skill.CoolTime />,<font size='14'>재사용 대기시간 <Skill:$skill.CoolTime> 초</Font></font> <br>,)<br>사용 효과<br></Font></font>
      4. ToolTip_1=<font color='#ffffff'><font size='14'>모든 기술의 재사용 대기 시간을 초기화 합니다.<br><br></font>
      5. ToolTip_2=<font color='#dee56e'><font size='14'>기술 변경<br></font>
      6. ToolTip_3=<font color='#ffffff'><font size='14'>[격파]가 [격쇄]-[파괴]-[분쇄]로 변경됩니다.<br><br>[타격], [분쇄], [처단]이 적중하면 용기 1을 추가로 획득합니다.<br><br>[방패 강타]의 피해량이 방어도에 비례하여 증가합니다.<br><br>[역습]이 적중하면 다른 기술의 재사용 대기시간이 1초 감소합니다.</font>

As you see it does say which class the skill belongs to. But well, yes, I'm looking at the file and a lot of skills seem to be missing the description, they must be somewhere else. Very sorry, this turned out not to be helpful, but I'll keep looking.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Shiverlynn ().

• Added a little specification about some terms i have used on the traslation, since i just noticed that they are terms and acronims used by old mmorpg players like me... i hope they will help you understand better these terms and acronims uses by me..

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • You can put the skill info into Excel instead and it columnizes it well. Unfortunately, it's impossible to know which actual in-game skill is actually being referred to by the file. That's where the .blml file comes in as it ties the components together.
    • Definitely the paladin`s gonna be a tankie- healer, but then i guess Mystic will be a buffer and Summoner a debuffer . Can`t wait.. I`m not even sure what i`m gonna do.. Just like it happened with Gw2. Logged in the day it was released and stared at the screen for at least half an hour.. couldn`t decide what to play.. all the classes look amazing.

*Thanks for the post. Was nice to read the skills. Waitting on updates ^^

• Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Definitely the paladin`s gonna be a tankie- healer, but then i guess Mystic will be a buffer and Summoner a debuffer . Can`t wait.. I`m not even sure what i`m gonna do.. Just like it happened with Gw2. Logged in the day it was released and stared at the screen for at least half an hour.. couldn`t decide what to play.. all the classes look amazing.

*Thanks for the post. Was nice to read the skills. Waitting on updates ^^

Actually while the Warlock is the main debuff class, the Mystic actually has quite a few debuffs if you check out their skill list thread on this site. From attack damage reduction, to dots and dot procs. They also have great aoe healing and auras that boost healing done in groups and also auras that buff damage etc. It's like a Chanter in Aion but more magic-based.
      my squad going into pvp :3
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.