Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Guide] Classes Comprehensive Skills List (Outdated)

• [Guide] Classes Comprehensive Skills List (Outdated)

-This took almost 5 days to me and my Wife (Kisara) to get fully translated the most possible compresive we could.

-We had to use 6 traslators of different websites and traslation power to "understand the traslations" :D

-The work was based on what we found on the website (Thanks to Organic links), a Google document (Thanks to Nico link) and the official forum.

-We believe that a lot of stuff is still missing, because this is ofc a BETA version and if there will be any addition, PLEASE notice to us so i can add it on the pages and make corrections where needed.

-I want to add a specification. I'm a very old mmorpg player (in fact i comes from games like DAOC (Dark Age Of Camelot) and L2 (Lineage 2) (where i played both since the first closed beta version), so i may have used some terms and acronims that for some are not very familiar. Today those terms and acronims has been changed a lot and sometimes they are missmatched for some other meanings. I want to add this few lines to make you understand better, since these terms comes from DAOC or by games even before DAOC itself:

1) 0-AoE (Zero-AoE) [Sometimes called simply AoE] = 360° attack with our character as "starting point".
      2) GT-AoE (Ground Target-AoE) = 360° attack with a zone on the terrain as "starting point". It's a static point, so you don't need a specify target to make it happen, just "place" it on the terrain.
      3) PB-AoE (Point Blank-AoE) [Sometimes called T-AoE (Target-Area Of Effect)] = 360° attack with a target (a Player, a Mob or an NPC) as "starting point".

================================
      How To Use Skills (Builds) = Link
      Guardian Skill List = Link

Berserker Skill List = Link

Paladin Skill List = Link

Ranger Skill List = Link

Mage Skill List = Link [<- Coming Soon]

Assassin Skill List = Link [<- Coming Soon]

Mystic Skill List = Link [<- Coming Soon]

Summoner Skill List = Link [<- Coming Soon]

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bryan Fury ().

• First off, thanks for this. :)

Paladin > Level 22 > Confessor's Flash. I think this only procs when you resist a magical attack. I block often and this procs so much less often than my "HOT when blocks" occurs from my armor set passive.
    • Organic wrote:

First off, thanks for this. :)

Paladin > Level 22 > Confessor's Flash. I think this only procs when you resist a magical attack. I block often and this procs so much less often than my "HOT when blocks" occurs from my armor set passive.
      On the website it talk about "active skill" not a proc skill, so i think it's speaking about a buff you must activate to acquire the bonuses... how's it on your skill list? Can you activate it, or it's into another "skill section"?

• kujo123 wrote:

come on assasin skills pls pls:D
      We are both waiting too for the Assassin and Mage skills to be published or posted on the forum... until than... we have to wait :S

• Mattaus wrote:

i noticed there are no translated Re-active ranger skills in the ranger list, anyone know what they do or which is best to have equiped?
      That is because within the last fixes they added few more skills (it's about 3-6 skills in total from all the sections for each Class, so you may find 1-2 more passive, 1-2 more active, ecc..).

Unluckly up to today we didn't found on the official forum someone that posted the new skills.. so we have to wait...

• Also they switched the level at which some skills are available. Until they post a complete list of skills per class (up-to-date) the skills they posted while the CBT2 (which I translated and which were used here, thanks for crediting me :D) was live are the only complete lists. I 've seen some assassin skill collections but they usually end at level 18 or so.... so not that much info.
    • Nito wrote:

Also they switched the level at which some skills are available. Until they post a complete list of skills per class (up-to-date) the skills they posted while the CBT2 (which I translated and which were used here, thanks for crediting me :D) was live are the only complete lists. I 've seen some assassin skill collections but they usually end at level 18 or so.... so not that much info.
      Well the differences are very few... the remaining 95% is still the same and is good...

Until i can't find a better complete list... that is all we got, unless you are ingame...

• SomeDamnGuy wrote:

I've got a level 25 assassin, if that would help?
      Well... it would require that you will give a physical list of text i can work on...

Do you have any way to save all the icons/text from all your skills? (peraphs from a client file?)

• SomeDamnGuy wrote:

I can give you an image of each skill with tool-tips. If that's what you're looking for.
      It's not a problem to save the icons (if you give all the screen we can get them out), the main problem is: we physically need the text so we can tranlsate it properly... we can't "guess" from the tooltips as we need to copy-paste the text...

We don't know Korean and we don't know either how the hell we can replicate the symbols lol :D

• Bryan Fury wrote:

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

I can give you an image of each skill with tool-tips. If that's what you're looking for.
      It's not a problem to save the icons (if you give all the screen we can get them out), the main problem is: we physically need the text so we can tranlsate it properly... we can't "guess" from the tooltips as we need to copy-paste the text...

We don't know Korean and we don't know either how the hell we can replicate the symbols lol :D

let me do some digging around, ill try to find them in text form. I don't think tool tips are saved client side though
    • SomeDamnGuy wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

let me do some digging around, ill try to find them in text form. I don't think tool tips are saved client side though

Can screencap the tooltips in game, but you need to use original Korean language files to see the skill tooltips.
    • Organic wrote:

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

Can screencap the tooltips in game, but you need to use original Korean language files to see the skill tooltips.

yeah, looks like that's the case. Do we have any benevolent korean speakers who would be willing to sift through roughly 30 skill pictures and translate them? :love:
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.