Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What's Your Ideal Character Creator?

• What's Your Ideal Character Creator?

What's Your Ideal Character Creator? 12
        All presets. Can't see my character's uniqueness with armor on anyway (LOTRO, WOW). (0) 0%
        Lots of preset options. Sliders aren't that noticeable (SWTOR). (1) 8%
        Good mix of presets and sliders. I like having options (FFXIV, ESO). (5) 42%
        Almost all sliders or at least heavy customization "within reason" (DCUO, ArcheAge, TERA) (6) 50%
        All sliders with zero limits! I heart Quasimodo (AION, Black Desert)! (7) 58%
      Speaking of character customization, I personally don't really use sliders other than for height or body mass/weight. I like characters that are average height and average mass, mainly because huge characters seem to move so slowly and I can't really see my gear very well on a tiny character.

How about you? What games have offered your favorite type of character customization? This poll is really more about the options in the customization and not whether or not your character can wear any type of gear (e.g. TSW or Skyforge) and "look" however you want.

It is set to allow up to 2 choices per voter.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Organic ().

• voted for heavy customization. However I'm okay with lesser options if the options presented are good. On the other hand I don't know many games with good presets or templates which look good.
    • Nito wrote:

voted for heavy customization. However I'm okay with lesser options if the options presented are good. On the other hand I don't know many games with good presets or templates which look good.

TERA was kind of that for me. They had 15-20 different "preset" faces. I just always started with the one I liked best, then changed the hair, hair color, and eye color. That was about it and I was happy. :)
    • To be honest ... meh. Really, how often do you look at other characters to see that this one has slightly higher cheekbones, or that guy has a smaller waist size than his friend? I like being able to my my character look the way I want, but in game - thinking about Cabal 2, ESO or even TERA - you didn't really see much difference.

Costumes, hair styles, jewelry, weapon and mounts ... those stand out for me more than eye color or ear shape. Give me lots of costumes, interesting hair styles and colors, and I'm happy. Give me 56 different eye colors and I'm confused.
    • I like to have the choice of diversity to my character. I voted for the 2 most limitless sliders; it's great to know you have ultimate ability, within reason, to mould your guy. But role playing will always come into play with these games and for when you want most visibility of your character to have huge contrast is so much more interesting and entertaining.

Also I think customising your characters image is all part of being integrated into the game and kind of exciting haha

Ari.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.