Korean Final Closed Beta Test (Info Inside)

• Korean Final Closed Beta Test (Info Inside)

Updates:
      1. September 16, 2015: Added How to Play guide and tutorial link.
      2. September 15, 2015: Added link to Pmang's discussion about mounts, combat, PVP, the game being F2P, bugs, and optimizations. Added link to Pmang's discussion about pets, gathering/crafting, minions, and daily pet missions.
      3. September 13, 2015: Added "Makeup System" official description link.
      4. September 9, 2015: Added new submitted link for zones and screencaps.
      5. September 4, 2015: Added new Pmang armor/gear, character customization video link.
      6. September 1, 2015: Added mount, guild, PVP/RVR, info and new sites, plus Goha.Ru interview.

In an effort to keep all of the news centralized, if you have any updates about the final CBT for BLESS, please post in this thread and we'll keep the original post updated. Also, please provide links to that info so we can share the latest with everyone.

Here's what we know thus far!

When?

The final Korean Closed Beta Test starts recruiting September 1-14. The final KCBT is open between September 17-25.

How to Apply

bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=1#board/read/1/N/41590298/228/1

What's New In Final CBT?

General Info
      1. New section of the continent has been opened.
      2. Character customization (makeup system) improved.
      3. It is confirmed that Hans Zimmer has helped develop the soundtrack for BLESS.
      4. 2 new classes have been added: assassin and mage.
      5. Level cap is increased to 45 for CBT.
      6. More UI options available, especially for quests.
      7. Mini map added.
      8. Mounts now have dedicated storage instead of taking up inventory space.
      9. "Mystic becomes healer and support."
      10. Character creation has been overhauled for CBT3. Some functions in the pre-CBT1 video (e.g. make-up) have been removed and balanced. CBT3 should show us what's left and how it works.
      11. BLESS will be F2P with no restrictions on content. An affordable subscription model also appears to be offered as well.

Game Mechanics
      1. Minion missions, pets, many more monsters can now be tamed as mounts.
      2. Minions/pets/"servants" will be able to perform some tasks for you.
      3. Targeting can be either auto-target or turned off for action combat.
      4. Players can set many of their own customizations in-game (e.g. right-click or double-click to attack).
      5. Some auto-attacking included so "players don't have to press a button every time".
      6. Mouse-clicks can enable character movement.
      7. Mob spawn timers have been adjusted to make survival easier.
      8. Some changes to quests so they make more sense and chain together better.
      9. Leveling is now faster than before.
      10. "Easy" mobs have been made even easier, while elite mobs are much more challenging.
      11. ROYAL QUESTS: obtained by highest level chars, can be easy (e.g. help low level players) or almost impossible (delving deep into enemy territory). Quests do not abide by factions, so a quest that says "Meet X NPC" may require you to go into enemy territory.

Crafting
      1. Gathering and crafting is now part of the CBT.
      2. You will earn experience as you gather.
      3. The better your gathering abilities, the higher quality items you will gather.
      4. Gathering includes plants and minerals.
      5. Crafting will consist of weapons, armor, potions, trinkets, jewelry, food, and drinks.
      6. An equipment enchanting system is now implemented.
      7. Crafted items will bear the name of the crafter on them.
      8. Crafts can have a jackpot/crit success, which improves the stats of the items.
      9. There are crafting quests where you turn in the crafts to NPCs.

RVR and PVP
      1. RVR is being improved.
      2. Medals will be earned for various accomplishments during RVR (e.g. not dying will earn a medal).
      3. Some regions will be marked as peaceful to ensure low-level players aren't camped and slaughtered.
      4. Disputed areas allow for PVP anytime.
      5. Players have some kind of mechanic that allows them to play without being flagged for PVP so their game isn't interfered with.
      6. PVP will not require separate equipment.
      7. PVP has diminishing returns so you can't harass the same player.
      8. May be an item required for PVP or a PVP flag to be set.

The post was edited 37 times, last by Organic ().

• Mounts & Pets
      1. There is an extended system of domestication/training. (See Taming System.)
      2. You can tame over 800 creatures in this CBT!
      3. Mounts include ground and flying versions. (See Mount System.)
      4. Mounts cannot be used in combat.
      5. Almost every creature in the world can be tamed. (See Pet System.)
      6. The result of taming will be one of 3 results: mount, pet, or artist (e.g. ride a hippo, rabbit pet with multiple features, troll artist independently performs missions for you).
      7. Minions/pets/mounts can level up and grow.
      8. Some pets can also provide buffs or other benefits in combat, including PVP.
      9. Minions/pets/"servants" will be able to perform some tasks for you.
      10. There are daily quests that only your minions can perform, including sabotage, assassination, and information gathering.
      11. You want to collect enough minions to cover all of the mission types.

Dungeons

1. There is some type of system being applied to dungeons (possibly down-leveling so friends can level with you? Called "Obedience".)
      2. New dungeons have been added.
      3. Dungeons consume Fatigue resources.
      4. See more about dungeons here.

Guilds
      1. Guilds earn "leverage" / influence and can control parts of the continent.
      2. Game events called "Governing Contracts" which is a blind auction for each territory.
      3. If guild holds territory, they receive "Realm Points" from activities completed by players in that area.
      4. Can obtain rare equipment, mounts, and invest in the territory (e.g. build watch towers guarding players against PK).
      5. Guilds that own territories can participate in castle/capital sieges.
      6. Guilds in castle sieges can choose to be attacker or defender, though ruling faction automatically is defender.
      7. Mention of Princes and Governor General.
      8. Brief mention of patrons/magistrates, so possible presidents or governors are chosen from players.
      9. Guild housing? Referred to as "manor/estates".

Official Sources
      1. Long list of CBT information. bless.pmang.com/?intro=done&mK…board/read/101/N/41585985
      2. Pmang's official video page. youtube.com/user/BlessPmang/videos (11 new videos since August 25th)
      3. Official discussion about the efforts put into the game since CBT 2. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3…ead/101/N/41576283/51/101
      4. Recap of lessons learned in CBT 2. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3…ead/101/N/41572971/50/101
      5. Armor/Gear and Character Creation Video. youtube.com/watch?v=6OLXfSMo1-M
      6. Brief descriptions and screencaps of many of the zones in game. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41598080
      7. Official description of what the new "Makeup System" can do for character customization. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41593605
      8. Discussion about mounts, combat, PVP, the game being F2P, bugs, and optimizations. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41602566
      9. Discussion about pets, gathering/crafting, minions, and daily pet missions. bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3…ead/101/N/41603475/58/101
      10. "Guide to BLESS": tutorials for in-game mechanics. file.pmang.kr/images/pmang/ble…_contents/bless_main.html

Fansites and Other Sources
      1. Very brief review of final CBT info. 2p.com/35806337_1/Supporting-T…T-Preview-by-Noki-Kim.htm
      2. Interview about CBT3 (targeting changes, PVP/RVR, Guilds, Sieges, Realm Points, Royal Quests). forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t1076788
      3. Requirements to run BLESS - from official sources. Requirements to Run BLESS
      4. CBT3 How to Install/Play Guides. Guides for the Betas and so on

The post was edited 27 times, last by Organic ().

• None of these links appear to have any new information to offer, but they are discussing CBT3.
      1. http://2p.com/35901496_1/Featuring-RXR-BLESS-to-Start-Final-Test-on-September-1st-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm
      2. http://news.mmosite.com/content/2015-08-19/bless_online_revealed_the_major_improvements_for_upcoming_cbt.shtml
      3. damab.net/archives/1966
      4. kultur2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3079.html
      5. news.mmosite.com/content/2015-…_begin_on_sept_17th.shtml
      6. freemmostation.com/news/bless-…-korean-closed-beta-date/

The post was edited 4 times, last by Organic ().

• Tauriel wrote:

You can then get into the final CBT?
      Neowiz Lottery beta key? O.o

Unfortunately, no. Korean games require you to have an official Korean citizen's documentation in one form or other (most often, a telephone number). You can buy that information from specific websites (it is illegal as you are posing as an official Korean citizen), but it's possible. Even if they have a lottery, you'll need a legitimate Korean citizen's information in order to register for the game.

Edit: Changed wording; same intent.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Organic ().

• Organic wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

Unfortunately, no. Korean CBTs require you to have an official Korean social security number and often a telephone number. You can buy that information from specific websites (it is illegal as you are posing as an official Korean citizen), but it's possible. Even if they have a lottery, you'll need that information in order to register for the game.

Dear Organic i understand. Thank you for a detailed explanation.
      then you have to wait :( :( OBT
      I hope you will not have to wait long and OBT this year :(

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • I am not sure of this sites policy for people buying and playing foreign CBT accounts - but it is relatively easy to do, Archage and Black Desert for example have/had large amounts of EU players in the CBT/OBT. EU players seem to have a slightly different playstyle, so it can only be good for the game as long as you make your own chat channels and not spam the /general etc
    • Tauriel wrote:

Organic wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

Unfortunately, no. Korean CBTs require you to have an official Korean social security number and often a telephone number. You can buy that information from specific websites (it is illegal as you are posing as an official Korean citizen), but it's possible. Even if they have a lottery, you'll need that information in order to register for the game.

Dear Organic i understand. Thank you for a detailed explanation.
      then you have to wait :( :( OBT
      I hope you will not have to wait long and OBT this year :(

Tauriel wrote:

Aedgyth wrote:

I am not sure of this sites policy for people buying and playing foreign CBT accounts - but it is relatively easy to do, Archage and Black Desert for example have/had large amounts of EU players in the CBT/OBT. EU players seem to have a slightly different playstyle, so it can only be good for the game as long as you make your own chat channels and not spam the /general etc

Hello^^
      Yes,
      it will be possible to buy a verified OBT account:

:)

Those "verified" accounts are a highly gray market. You are buying access to legitimate Korean contact information (often a phone number tied to a specific citizen name/address) that is registered for a Korean citizen. It's still not legal. In previous similar posts on this site, we've acknowledge it was possible, but don't support it.
    • Added 6 new links for websites discussing CBT3. I assume we won't get any real new information until the CBT actually starts and then we can at least link gameplay vids. :)

Does it seem odd to anyone else that they only had 1,500 replies from players for CBT2? I guess if 1,500 replies takes them 8 months to properly implement changes, I'm hopeful they'll get a LOT more feedback for CBT3 and they can polish the game, taking plenty of time to get it right.
    • tamberleigh wrote:

Looks like the mage, to me. And could it be that they're doing tiny betas? To keep ... I don't know, information from getting out? Or trying to make it seem more exclusive?

Yea that's definitely Mage. We can call it by the weapons the elf is using.

Kinda sucks for me though, i was hoping Mages weren't going to be elemental based yet again but seems they are. Looks like i'm in it for the long haul for warlock or Mystic. lol
    • vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Looks like the mage, to me. And could it be that they're doing tiny betas? To keep ... I don't know, information from getting out? Or trying to make it seem more exclusive?

Yea that's definitely Mage. We can call it by the weapons the elf is using.

Kinda sucks for me though, i was hoping Mages weren't going to be elemental based yet again but seems they are. Looks like i'm in it for the long haul for warlock or Mystic. lol

the Mage (Ranged AOE DPS) will use the earth, lightning, fire, ice, power :) and this is good ^^

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tauriel ().

• tamberleigh wrote:

yes^^
      I also thought that tiny betas bless development team :P

Peria Chronicles