New Staff wanted for Bless-Source.com

• New Staff wanted for Bless-Source.com

Now that Bless seems to be back in Business we would like to start working on the Page again. We are looking for all kind of people like a Co-Admin, Designer, Editor, Coder etc.
    If you are interested let me know.
  • Depending on what a Co-Admin has to do, I may be able to become one. I have been a Community Manager for my current community called Kill on Sight for well over a year and am quite good at my position. I'm extremely productive and I get S**t done :D . I also wouldn't mind being a Mod. :saint:
  • Hey Furia,

I don't want to be a nuisance but you might garner a larger array of volunteers to help shape the forums etc if you could briefly describe what each position entails, responsibilities, who to report to if unsure and how to go about your role.

I can imagine as with most forum based its the dedicated players who want to help you out and be apart of the community but are just unsure what to do and how to do it initially, just like myself haha.

in the process you might not get the desired application pool you want. Thanks for your efforts and work so far and keep it up!

Ari.
  • I'm still here just was waiting for BLESS to get active again, and I didn't get to take part in the recent CBT like last. If you need any help with anything let me know if you still have me on Skype.
    Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
    truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
    :love:
  • Shamoow wrote:

Any kind of in game moderators?

We are just a US fansite. We have no connection to devs or the official game other than we're waiting for it to launch like everyone else.

AFAIK, there are no in-game GMs; I never saw any messages for them or comments about them on any of the forums or official releases.
  • Organic wrote:

Shamoow wrote:

We are just a US fansite. We have no connection to devs or the official game other than we're waiting for it to launch like everyone else.

AFAIK, there are no in-game GMs; I never saw any messages for them or comments about them on any of the forums or official releases.

I didn't play the FGT or CBT phases but I saw gameplay vids where in-game GMs were sending messages to the all chat/server-wide chat
    my squad going into pvp :3
  • Puremystic wrote:

Organic wrote:

Shamoow wrote:

I didn't play the FGT or CBT phases but I saw gameplay vids where in-game GMs were sending messages to the all chat/server-wide chat

Are you sure they were actually "in-game" GMs and not just server-wide messages about the RVR availability? Only when servers were having serious issues did I see any server-wide GM messages about that, but I tried messaging and couldn't. Otherwise, there are notifications when the instanced RVR opens. That's not the same thing as a GM wandering around or being available on a server.
  • Organic wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

Organic wrote:

Shamoow wrote:

Are you sure they were actually "in-game" GMs and not just server-wide messages about the RVR availability? Only when servers were having serious issues did I see any server-wide GM messages about that, but I tried messaging and couldn't. Otherwise, there are notifications when the instanced RVR opens. That's not the same thing as a GM wandering around or being available on a server.

oh.... well it was symeria or tauriel idk who was streaming on twitch... but yeah i don't think they could reply to the msgs or find in-game GMs necessarily but I assumed it was a character, yet no name was shown just GM in special font
    my squad going into pvp :3
  • I'll be more than glad to help you out if you need some Admin/Moderator for Spaniards people.
    Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
    :P <Insert random signature here>
    :P
Peria Chronicles