Is this your typical Korean exp grind mmo?

• Grinding mobs in Bless is useless to be honest.
      You would need to kill hundreds of them to level up.

Leveling in Bless is all about quests.

Also, from my experience, Bless doesn't require an insane amount of time to get to max level.
    • QcDiablo wrote:

Grinding mobs in Bless is useless to be honest.
      You would need to kill hundreds of them to level up.

Leveling in Bless is all about quests.

Also, from my experience, Bless doesn't require an insane amount of time to get to max level.
      When I was playing on the Korean server it took me about 30 hours of gameplay to hit level 50. Since the level cap for launch will most likely be 45 I wouldn't be surprised seeing people hitting maximum level after 20-25 hours. We do need to consider that there will be a lot of new players on release that will focus more on the story, enjoying themselves, and learning their class than power leveling on launch. These players may take days or even weeks to hit maximum level and that is just par for the course, either way it doesn't take too long to level but late and end-game progression does take time.

In other words leveling doesn't take long at all; however, like any good MMO leveling is only a part of what Bless has to offer to its players. It isn't a "Korean Grinder" matter of fact, the game was considered to be "too western" by many Korean players. Nevertheless, expect to spend some time leveling up and the majority of your time gearing for end game content.
      Congratulations!

You just read another wall of text! :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tycon: wise to words ().

• I also want to add that quests in Bless can be of multiple types:

- Main quests
      These give huge amounts of EXP and quite a bit of Gold too and shows you more about the storyline. However, later quests require a minimum level and you won't be able to continue main quests if you do not take part of other types of quests.

- Secondary quests
      Bless has a LOT of them, oftenly unlocking multiple new secondary quests on achievement.
      They give relatively low EXP and Gold but are generally done quicker.

- Royal Quests
      I sincerely don't really know about them. I might be wrong but I think those are quests unlocked at max level.

- Hunt quests
      These are there mostly to give you a boost if you plan on grinding mobs.
      Each mob has its own Hunt quest which has 3 stages. Each stage requires you to kill more of the same mob and grant relatively low amount of EXP. Once the stage 3 is completed, you can claim a reward (I don't remember about them). Hunt quests are not repeatable.
    • You can grind if you want, there are plenty of mobs to hunt and doing so will offer an xp boost among a few other benefits. However there are more than enough quests to get you to 50 and beyond. In addition you don't really need to farm for gold, at least initially either.
    • Ezenkrul87 wrote:

Definitely not a grind for level, a bit of a gear grind though. The grind for the best mounts/pets as well.
      The practice of getting mounts/pets isn't all that grindy but leveling up? That's an entirely different issue depending on what mount/pet your referring to. The potential for grind is real there.
    • well it's bascially - get mats out of the dungeon/pvp and craft the armor. At least it was that way in the earliest versions and partly on rebuild. Not sure how it is now but I doubt they re-worked that system.

From what I got by partly following discord and the forum there is no epic or legendary equipment which drops. So you have to get the mats and craft it.
      But the crafting system in its first version was hideous to level up. So there was an npc which you could take the materials to and he crafts the equipment for you for some gold. Basically bypassing the crafting system entirely. Not sure how it is up to this point in JP.

Also you can sell certain materials (if not all) at the auction house.

Pentrep wrote:

You can grind if you want, there are plenty of mobs to hunt and doing so will offer an xp boost among a few other benefits. However there are more than enough quests to get you to 50 and beyond. In addition you don't really need to farm for gold, at least initially either.

Is there still the infamous lvl 41-43 gap? As far as my experience goes there was a gap which you effectively skipped by killing the rhino. Not sure if they fixed that. Didn't play above lvl 40 on JP so yeah.
    • Nito wrote:

well it's bascially - get mats out of the dungeon/pvp and craft the armor. At least it was that way in the earliest versions and partly on rebuild. Not sure how it is now but I doubt they re-worked that system.

From what I got by partly following discord and the forum there is no epic or legendary equipment which drops. So you have to get the mats and craft it.
      But the crafting system in its first version was hideous to level up. So there was an npc which you could take the materials to and he crafts the equipment for you for some gold. Basically bypassing the crafting system entirely. Not sure how it is up to this point in JP.

Also you can sell certain materials (if not all) at the auction house.

Pentrep wrote:

You can grind if you want, there are plenty of mobs to hunt and doing so will offer an xp boost among a few other benefits. However there are more than enough quests to get you to 50 and beyond. In addition you don't really need to farm for gold, at least initially either.
      Is there still the infamous lvl 41-43 gap? As far as my experience goes there was a gap which you effectively skipped by killing the rhino. Not sure if they fixed that. Didn't play above lvl 40 on JP so yeah.
      I didn't either, I only got to cap on the KR version. I don't think they changed the leveling curve, at least from my experience it didn't seem like it. I never had an issue with reaching cap and wasn't even close to finishing story by the time I finally did. So there's plenty of leveling content from what I've seen.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.