Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Why The Combat Overhaul Might Be Pretty Big! (Might include Skill Tree Revamp)

• Pentrep wrote:

I never played it so I don't know for sure, was just making an educated guess. How does Bless' assassin compare in utility to some other known games that have them, like WoW or FFXIV?
      Assassin has an AoE pull that isn't target capped. So they play major set up for their team in both PvE and PvP. They also have a team wide Smoke that gives everyone 50% evasion. They can then use other utility skills to reset the cd. of these skills. They also have access to AoE heal debuffs, slows, etc., through the usage of poisons combined with AoE skills like Blade Dance. There's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    • New

Izkimar wrote:

Assassin has an AoE pull that isn't target capped. So they play major set up for their team in both PvE and PvP. They also have a team wide Smoke that gives everyone 50% evasion. They can then use other utility skills to reset the cd. of these skills. They also have access to AoE heal debuffs, slows, etc., through the usage of poisons combined with AoE skills like Blade Dance. There's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
      Interesting. Doesn't sound too similar to the normal setup for an assassin or thief. I'm interested to see what they do with it then and what they end up changing. Thanks for sharing.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.