Looking for Guild 4x People Could be 7

• Looking for Guild 4x People Could be 7

Hello Folks

EU Guild, Union Faction

We are looking for a guild when i say we i mean me my wife and another couple, no no its not what u think we are hardcore pvpers with over 15 years of experience in mmo. We are looking for a guild with adults meaning people who understand that work and real life priority is something that always comes before a game. But like many of you we all put our hours in the game and more so on the weekends.

Main thing we are most interested in is the community and the pvp, teamwork aspect of the game and a guild that want to progress into the main pvp scene of the game and also pve.

Experience within other games: Lineage2, Aion, Tera, Blade and Soul, Archeage, Black desert online which we are currently playing but will drop it any day if Bless works out to be great time will tell.

Also have experience in leading for many years but that is in the past.

Classes that we are certain to play for now. Guardian And Paladin - And the wife's are still considering to play Ranger, Mystic and Mage not yet confirmed.

And another 3 friends are waiting to see how bless works out and will also move over from BDO.

So if any of you Guilds out there have similar goals, feel free to send me a msg or just reply here. Thank you and hope we find a place to call home :thumbup:

Had to post it here as i cant seem to find a recruitment page yet, so its here on Guild section.
    • There are a lot of EU players interested in playing on the NA servers, and visa-versa. If for any reason you decide to play on the NA servers (assuming they split them), we welcome you to check us out. Around 1/3 of our guild is EU, and we have NA/EU/OCE players. You would just have to check out the latency and event times to make sure they match up.

Overall, we are hardcore/competitive PvP-focused. At the same time we understand what RL is, and not everyone starts out as an amazing player. We take the time to train up our members to help them reach their full potential. With that being said, anyone who has a bad attitude or is unable to improve or perform - is removed from the guild. This prevents drama and toxic behavior from occurring. We do expect everyone to perform at a higher level.

Anyways, best wishes in your search for a guild!
      Take Care!

Iron Bank (PvP) Union - Highly Organized - Recruiting for Global Release

• Thank you for the Reply, and i will check out the timing etc on events and so on unless it fits better in EU, was never a problem with NA in the past tho so maybe it could work out. Just need to figure out what times events and such are thank you.
    • Hey there!

That's quite a impressive gaming history I must say!
      If you're still on the hunt for a BLESS Guild, you can have a look at my post or just check the Google Doc file straight away.
      As you mentioned we're also on the search for dedicated and passionated Members for <Serious>.
      I'd recommend to just have a look at my post, linked above, since I've already written down the aspects of our guild there.

Cheers, have a nice weekend!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trivo ().

• New

Hello Guys

Beautiful to see messages of guild here i have not been active for the last couple of weeks on forum, Been hardcore in BDO so time goes faster for the BLESS launch lol

i will make sure to check out all the guilds posted here i do appreciate it, one thing is certain we will go UNION faction hopefully it wont be the most crowded faction being underdog is always nice and gives more pvp in the end of the day.

Seems we are 5 people set for launch so far other guys are still hesitant trying to make the final arrangements before launch either way i will see you all ig! and i will look to all the Guilds that wrote here either way there will be some ass kicking in one side or the other!
    • New

It's great to see the enthusiasm :)

Something to note about our community is that whilst we plan on pushing hard in Bless, come September we will be swapping over to WoW for BFA and concentrating on gearing up and raiding there. So if you're looking for a long lasting Bless specific community then we may not be for you.

At our core we're about the relationships first and foremost, whilst the games are just a medium through which we do things together. We'll likely explore crowfall, chronicles of elyria and ashes of creation in the future however WoW remains our core game ;)

Join our discord if this sounds like it appeals to you guys.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.