Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Economy Currency Auction-house

• Economy Currency Auction-house

Hey Guys & Girls Gamer's :D

My Guild from a older & dying game, have the past weeks talked about join Bless Online when they are going to Release it to EU/NA.
      So i hardly tries to gather Information, in order to support myself & my guild on release ^^

So i have stumped across a couple of "Treads" which seems my tracking skill's cant handle :P

1. The Economy
      i am generally thinking about Is Bless doing the same thing as Black Desert Online, where the only Tradeable items will be Food/potions Buff?
      which also means None Gold / High-value Items for trade?

2. Currency
      I have "found" / Seen some form of Currency in-Game. Like the Gold, Silver, Copper. But also Rubis (Diamond) of some sort. I understand there is Achiveable "Token" For buying Gear, Like PvE & PvP Gear.
      But none the less is Gold the "overall" currency use on both trading & auction house, or will / is there multiple Valuta for like Guild House items. NPC Items and so on.

3. Auction-House
      I love to have heavy leatherbag filled with shiny Gold Coins, so Auction House is for me a great way to unleash some steam.
      But Black Desert Online Auction house works like Min. & Max. Prices, which in my opinion Sucks. Because all the "Common" Crafting material is nearly sold 24/7. Your High-Tier Items i mostly only Worth the Material Cost.
      And again the common crafting material are easy to gather but every time consuming, and not really "profitable"... I really hope the AH will because a really player self driven feature.

But down to the general reason why i am creating this Thread... Can someone tell me more about these 3 Things.. as they are on the servers on. And if anything might be changed during the EU/NA Servers? :D
    • 1. No, you can sell gear on the auction house as well as premium items from the cash shop.
      2. The normal currency is gold, premium currency is called luna.
      3. Right now from what it sounds like Bless has a very similar system to what your saying BDO has. There is a min/max for everything so the market is regulated by the server.
      No one knows what will be transferred over to NA/EU. They have made no definitive plan outside of promises. So everything is pure speculation.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Daxon wrote:

But will In-game trading still be a option, or is it already on The other servers?
      You can trade, yes.
      From what I've experienced, trading directly betweem players is impossible.
      The only way of trading currently is with the auction house, where you can trade almost anything.

For the min/max values in the Auction house, they are mostly high enough so you have quite a bit of profit, and, in some cases, they are so high that nobody will buy a certain item even at minimum price (especially pets with certain skills).
    • QcDiablo wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Daxon wrote:

But will In-game trading still be a option, or is it already on The other servers?
      You can trade, yes.
      From what I've experienced, trading directly betweem players is impossible.The only way of trading currently is with the auction house, where you can trade almost anything.

For the min/max values in the Auction house, they are mostly high enough so you have quite a bit of profit, and, in some cases, they are so high that nobody will buy a certain item even at minimum price (especially pets with certain skills).
      Right now the only way that I'm aware of is you can trade is through mail. I've never tried trading face to face but mail is an option. I couldn't imagine them not including trading though. It seems silly.
    • You can't trade at all in bless. You can send items to your alts that are in the same account. 2 mails is the limit and you gotta delete those mails in order to send more items.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Right now the only way that I'm aware of is you can trade is through mail. I've never tried trading face to face but mail is an option. I couldn't imagine them not including trading though. It seems silly.
      Yes, not only it looks silly, but it IS silly. An MMO without trading !? Wut?
      However, I remember reading somewhere that trading will probably not even be a thing for NA/EU.

Another thing (I don't remember correctly so I might be wrong / don't quote me on this) I heard is that trading was there on original KR but was deactivated since Rebuild.
    • On the Russian version we could also make exchanges directly between players

I think it's essential for a mmo to be able to exchange items (weapons, armor etc) with his friends or guildmates

Currently you cannot make a craft and give it to one of your friends, not even a single potion !!!

It totally hinders the interaction between players and force u to have 3 chars for make all the crafts :/

We don't care about goldsellers, they will always find a trick to sell their golds or people will use directly their creditcard at CS in the worst case
    • Estekiwi wrote:

On the Russian version we could also make exchanges directly between players

I think it's essential for a mmo to be able to exchange items (weapons, armor etc) with his friends or guildmates

Currently you cannot make a craft and give it to one of your friends, not even a single potion !!!

It totally hinders the interaction between players and force u to have 3 chars for make all the crafts :/

We don't care about goldsellers, they will always find a trick to sell their golds or people will use directly their creditcard at CS in the worst case
      Yep, agreed. Trading should be included. Not having it is not going to prevent RMT and goldsellers. They are present in every game no matter what they do to prevent it.
    • I like the Min/Max pricing system of items on BDO's marketplace. It keeps players from gaming the market and driving the prices in ways that are unfair to those who want to 'play the game' and not spend all their time at the marketplace.

And it keeps players from taking advantage of other players who are unfamiliar with the game... For example: I can't buy items for cheap at a vendor then sell them for a profit on the marketplace just because said vendor is in an inconvenient location.

It also prevents players from trying to undercut everyone and drive the prices down on items... Like Dungeon Drops. How many times have you played a game and wear the things you had to sell made you NO coin?

Allowing players to do these types of things drives people away from the game. And personally I don't think Bless can allow that kind of thing.

However, I hate the way in BDO that you cannot trade items with Guildmates. I know that BDO does not allow players to trade at all to stifle the 'Gold sellers'. But I'd like to see a system in place where I can put an item in say the Guild Bank and someone else could take it out. Then all you have to do is let the Guild manage who has access to what and when.
    • the "no-trade player" is mostly to have players who will rather go through their CS instead of goldsellers ... that's all
      After 1 month when all the players whine that will not be able to trade, they will regret their choice

AH system on Bless doesn't change the problem

Players will have to stay at the AH to buy the armor piece with the best rune slot

The AH doesn't distinguish between a piece of armor with a rotten rune and the best, so you spend your time at the AH to refresh and snipe the right piece of armor

This fixed AH price system totally blocks the craftmen too
      Even if you are the only one of your server to be able to craft an object, you will not be able to decide on his price ... which is totally illogical on a normal market of offers and requests

With all these crappy systems, a guild can not even organize main craftmen with their members ... already that mmo are more and more solo, but there, no interaction player is possible in Bless

The post was edited 1 time, last by Estekiwi ().