Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Need help starting the game.

• Need help starting the game.

Hello, I have recently downloaded the game (using the blue launcher because the red would not work), I'm also using Express vpn for the South Korean server, purchased an active pmang account, and using internet explorer. The game shows up on my NVDIA game modifier and I have the Bless icon on my desktop that takes me to the website. Though I can log into the account successfully, while using the vpn, the icons above the account name change briefly to the red and blue game starter and then goes to the two other icons and won't let me start the game. I have done extensive dns and ip leak tests with no leaks found and my pc's hardware far exceeds the needed to play the game. So I am at a loss of what else I would need to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • I'm not entirely sure as to your problem. There aren't two installers for the game unless your referring to the old version and the new one. The old game launcher starts with the dark blue button, the new one is the light blue one. Once you install you can access the game using the light blue button then the dark red button. It should prompt you with a security thing, accept and proceed to pmang launcher. Once your at the pmang launcher you should be find.
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the message into google translate?
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • My apologies for the delay, busy schedule. It would not let me interact with the content (apart from clicking ok) within the box on explorer or chrome so I could not copy/paste to translate. But here is a picture if it helps.
      Images
      • 20180302_083144_HDR.jpg

946.66 kB, 2,879×1,180, viewed 33 times
    • Not sure what that says, sorry. You may be better trying out the JP version. It's easier to play than KR minus the need for a stable full-time VPN.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.