Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

English voice acting in progress

• Seeing this makes me so happy :D As a lot of eastern MMO's just leave the original voice over in but I like to hear it in a language I can understand :D Good Video :D Happy Man I am :D
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Will we still get the Korea/JPN Voices?

The JPN ones are so awesome and i like to play the game with it

(In Tera and other games you need to mod the game to use the voices , other than ff14 where you can use the voice you want )
    • OMG, the first visual hint they're actually working on something.

xDrac wrote:

Nefaras wrote:

I hope we'll be able to use them still.
      In the interview I linked here (mmocuture interview with Jae-hoon Jeon, February 14, 2018) they answered that question.

"Q: Players have been very impressed with the localization efforts of the Japanese server. Is it possible to have voiceover packs from the Japan version?
      We are not considering it as there are some technical hurdles."
    • Wow this is an amazing find. Thanks for sharing. My only concern right now is whether this guy is the main VO for all the male characters? I doubt it but this makes me think this might be the case. I would like a little more diversity, even if he does have a nice range of voices. I do like how he says "this game is coming out sooner rather than later." Now the question remains: How soon is soon?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pentrep ().

• been a long time but nice to see it moving forward. Though for EA and for getting the game forward tech wise I'd prefer KR voice with subs or so. Though it's nice they put in the effort for voice acting. At least it seems they actually want the game to succeed and not to be another quick port cash grab.

Personally I hate voice acting generally as they fail to deliver the message, emotions, etc. There are a few exceptions of course.
    • Nito wrote:

been a long time but nice to see it moving forward. Though for EA and for getting the game forward tech wise I'd prefer KR voice with subs or so. Though it's nice they put in the effort for voice acting. At least it seems they actually want the game to succeed and not to be another quick port cash grab.

Personally I hate voice acting generally as they fail to deliver the message, emotions, etc. There are a few exceptions of course.
      I'd prefer JP over KR but KR would probably be better than EN dubs. But interviews have made it sound like they won't go this route.
    • Meruru wrote:

OMG, the first visual hint they're actually working on something.

xDrac wrote:

Nefaras wrote:

I hope we'll be able to use them still.
      In the interview I linked here (mmocuture interview with Jae-hoon Jeon, February 14, 2018) they answered that question.
      "Q: Players have been very impressed with the localization efforts of the Japanese server. Is it possible to have voiceover packs from the Japan version?
      We are not considering it as there are some technical hurdles."

Oh ......so they try to sell the "the technology is not here " shit again xD . So we need the mod guys again sadly.
    • Nefaras wrote:

Oh ......so they try to sell the "the technology is not here " shit again xD . So we need the mod guys again sadly.
      They need to get with KOG and learn how to switch the coding. I can't imagine swapping out audio files is that difficult.