Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

hardware

• New

Hi everyone
      I readed lot of threads about the game not being full optimized...
      I'm waiting for my new pc to start playing bless online (hype), I didn't play the game yet since my pc has a x32 OS

I'm going to play with a mid/high pc (gtx1080, i5 8600k... assembled): I wish to know if it's possible to get a good fps in 100v100 battles.
      I also readed the open world feature makes the game RAM eater: will my 16gb (3200hz) be enough?
    • New

With those specs you should be able to run any game xD
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • New

The major concern for most won't really be hardware unless they update graphics, which they can't really do much of. Optimization should be their focus over a graphic overhaul.
    • New

A 1080 is more than enough to play Bless (read : this GPU will destroy the shit out of it).
      The i5 8600k is also a really good processor, as a side note, a i7 is not generally needed for gaming, so the i5 is a good choice.
      16 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz is perfect.

In short, this PC is a beast.

The only thing that could (not will, could, because you may find yourself completely fine without it) potentially improve your gameplay experience considerably is a SSD (with Windows and Bless installed on it; if you plan on buying one, take care of choosing one with enough space for everything you'll store in it), this would prevent stutters when loading the map.

BUT a SSD won't increase your performances once the map is done loading, so if you experience continuous lag (low FPS), it's the game's optimization's fault, not your PC's.