Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Pinned Development Roadmap Interview: EA length, Housing In Development, and more confirmations

• Development Roadmap Interview: EA length, Housing In Development, and more confirmations

I stumbled upon this interview . . . I thought I would post it here for the masses.

Items Covered:
      • How long will EA be before Full Release
      • Housing
      • Missing Races
      • Region Lock - *spoiler* They are not region locking outside of NA and EU
      • Console port
      • and a few more tid bits

Cheers :)
    • So nice to see an interview with actual Information in it. :D Thanks
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Wow, 6 months for EA is a lot. That's got to be one of the longest periods I've ever heard of for something like this. Well I guess they aren't rushing at least? Though they could certainly blame problems on development? So this schedule might present a double edged sword.
    • I was pleasantly surprised at the calibre of questions in this interview compared to the other two this week. I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled they are developing some kind of housing system and that they finally answered the "other races" question. It seemed those two topics were always skipped over when a good portion of the community wanted to know.

All in all I hope this is a sign of Neowiz turning on the faucet of information to full blast. No more silence!
    • +6 months ... so after Summer, past september/october (the mmo population is still very low during the summer months)

Housing ... every time I read housing preview in a mmo interview, it feels lie/fail

The wait and all these promises bore me more and more ...

Will Bless be the last release in the mmo's history ? (this kind of games is already declining)

More shities :
      mmoculture.com/2018/02/bless-o…ame-features-and-changes/

"Our short-term focus is to improve the character progression and combat. Our long-term focus to develop large-scale battlefield content in the Sea and the Sky to provide an awesome elder game experience.."

"There will also be a large-scale PVP system that takes place in the Sea and the Sky. We will share more on this soon."

Come on !! Housing (instead of new race or more classe), Sea battle, Sky battle, 20-man, 40-man, 10vs10, 15vs15, large-scale war ...

In the next roadmap interview, we will have Space battlefield and prolly VR siege

Stop fucking yourself and focus on the release :cursing:
    • Estekiwi wrote:

+6 months ... so after Summer, past september/october (the mmo population is still very low during the summer months)

Housing ... every time I read housing preview in a mmo interview, it feels lie/fail
      Ok, it's nice to have some news that are new :D I specially don't care about housing but some people like that, so maybe they want to attact new people, guild houses are nice but I agree that now there are other priorities, especially knowing that they estimate 6 months of early access, they should fast it up. And we still don't know (or I didn't found that information) if when they say "soon 2018" they are talking about full release or about the early access :P I think that when they say "We look forward to our Early Access period beginning in the coming months" maybe it will be before June, but it won't be truely "soon 2018" for the full release.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sarcastic ().

• To release this information over wccftech in such a manner looks strange to me.
      Why not make a 30 seconds video to show the first draft for housing?

So basically we had a roadmap with no info and then two articles; one from massivelyop and one from wccftech. The homepage or steam don't show any these information. I would like to see some hint they're actually working on what Mr. Jae-hoon Jeon is talking about … instead of 7 year old concept art and paper dolls.

I believe it when I see it.

Estekiwi wrote:

In the next roadmap interview, we will have Space battlefield and prolly VR siege
      That is exactly the feeling I'm getting too.
    • hmm well it's nice to see it moving somewhere but I get the feeling the game suffers from feature creep and the lack of polishing all features at one time.
      I think Early Access of 6 months is barely enough to get everything tested and validated by the pace the game moves forward but again... it is nice to see it moving at all. Haven't played for a very long time so the game probably feels somewhat fresh to me. Can't wait to get into Bless again.
    • Alyria wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised at the calibre of questions in this interview compared to the other two this week. I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled they are developing some kind of housing system and that they finally answered the "other races" question. It seemed those two topics were always skipped over when a good portion of the community wanted to know.

All in all I hope this is a sign of Neowiz turning on the faucet of information to full blast. No more silence!
      As the author of the interview, thanks for the kind words and for sharing it! As an avid but disillusioned MMORPG player, I hope this game can rekindle my love for this genre.
    • Alyria wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised at the calibre of questions in this interview compared to the other two this week. I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled they are developing some kind of housing system and that they finally answered the "other races" question. It seemed those two topics were always skipped over when a good portion of the community wanted to know.

I wouldn't count on a whole lot of information until they are ready for EA. But the 6 month window might mean they are closer than we might think.
    • Very happy to see all those infos!

Everyone who still complains about every little bit should get a better life and get locked out of the game! Guys, those people are working hard for us and sometimes stuff just doesn't work out how you like it, you have to consider it's all in Asia and stuff might be slower or harder to execute. They just do their very best at work, I guess you would do the same and feel bad if people complain about every new announcement, just see the positive in it. It takes time. I absolutely appreciate their art style and can wait, also 6 months are pretty standard and other games used that before, Hyper Universe who just launched was roughly 6 months and for an MMO it's nothing, if you really want to master that game it can take longer. I appreciate they take more time and got a good feeling we will get something great, they listen a lot to the community and I trust them.

I also hope it will be sub based and can dominate the market, it might start off slow but it's beautiful and got many of the classic features in a modern environment.

Was actually surprised about controller support, it seems like a small yes and if they work on it for console, then PC might come first. I love gamepads and WoW, FF XIV works great with the right adjustments, it helped me a lot to find the right way of playing and it can compete in PVP etc.

Hopefully also more classes will be added with stunning effects like we already saw, the dungeons are beautiful and I'm sure it will be a good game, the artwork is on point so far!

Thank you Neowiz, see you soon!
    • VanXz wrote:

Very happy to see all those infos!

Everyone who still complains about every little bit should get a better life and get locked out of the game!
      Bro, everyone can complain if there is something they don't like, that is why Neowiz want an appreciate feedback from the players. If we haven't complain we still have RU or first Kr version of the game.
      Most people who complain is because they love the game, are going to play it, but they still want to improve the game over and over,
      Besides I think is so much better find thing to improve that just say everything is perfect and complain about the complains from others players...
      Everyone is welcome to speak their mind.
    • Well, i wanted to play as iblis since the game was announced many years ago,so i was hoping they release them at the start of early access,or soon after,,since they are reworking the game.Now i know i will have to wait 2019 to maybe see them added to the game,and they don't say if they will add the 3 missing races or just one,so it's not even sure it will be Iblis. =/

Hype is dead for me.
    • Loka wrote:

Well, i wanted to play as iblis since the game was announced many years ago,so i was hoping they release them at the start of early access,or soon after,,since they are reworking the game.Now i know i will have to wait 2019 to maybe see them added to the game,and they don't say if they will add the 3 missing races or just one,so it's not even sure it will be Iblis. =/

Hype is dead for me.
      Why is Iblis a make or break deal for you exactly?
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.