Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Just a few questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just a few questions

New

1. Will bless increase the difficulty of the dungeons? because they are a bit too easy....

2. Did they fix the fall dmg bug? because jumping from 100m and receiving 0 fall dmg breaks the immersion also there are some really cool parts when it will be really fun to fall and die if you mess up.

3. Will they change the drop rate for players which are 10 higher than the mobs so they can´t farm dungeons and “carry” a pt through a dungeon? this one because from time to time you get someone who just was afk while the other guy farm then reach high lvl and doesn’t even know how half of their skill works
    • New

They are very quiet about the alleged re-work for Europe. We only got empty phrases, like 'The Steam version will […] have contents and features that are significant improvements“ (a) or 'making combat more fun' (b). All we know comes from the two interviews. There's nothing else to my knowledge.

1. The first two sets of dungeons (level 12 and 21 I think) are solo content. I don't know if it's intended that way but that is how the community deals with it. Teaming up starts with the level 28 dungeons. I don't like that either. I haven't read anything about plans to change that.
      2. I don't know what version you played last. On the current Japanese servers you regularly don't get falling damage and I haven't read anything about them changing it.

a.massivelyop.com/2018/02/12/ble…-and-avoiding-pay-to-win/
      b.bless-source.com/forum/index.p…2018-Development-Roadmap/
    • New

Zerir wrote:

1. Will bless increase the difficulty of the dungeons? because they are a bit too easy....

2. Did they fix the fall dmg bug? because jumping from 100m and receiving 0 fall dmg breaks the immersion also there are some really cool parts when it will be really fun to fall and die if you mess up.

3. Will they change the drop rate for players which are 10 higher than the mobs so they can´t farm dungeons and “carry” a pt through a dungeon? this one because from time to time you get someone who just was afk while the other guy farm then reach high lvl and doesn’t even know how half of their skill works
      To answer #3, currently you can't carry anyone through a dungeon. XP is nerfed and the bosses don't drop anything if a higher player is in the group.
    • New

Zerir wrote:

Well at least they nerf the exp for dungeons, then i can only hope they fix the falling damage anyway, thanks for answering
      Maybe but I don't think it's much of an issue for most. They should be worried about more pressing issues that a wider part of the community are concerned about.