Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Your GS is low to enter the dungeon!

• Your GS is low to enter the dungeon!

hello all,

I am around lvl 13 and I got this quest (story quest) that asks me to go into dungeon but It says you cant enter cus my GS is low :whistling: :whistling: . now, i got a side quest that can give me blue grade armor but i need to craft them it seems. it asks for Dragon balls and fabrics to craft.. now, i dont know what to do!

i am kind stuck here and dont know any other way to do it. of course, cus of the odd translation of the JP version of the quest, i couldnt figure out what to do! ^^

plus, if any guild that can help me boost my progress, tell me and perhaps inv to the guild :rolleyes:

cheers :thumbsup: :whistling:
    • Yomashi wrote:

I am around lvl 13 and I got this quest (story quest) that asks me to go into dungeon but It says you cant enter cus my GS is low
      It says your gs is too low to enter the dungeon because your gs is too low to enter the dungeon. Do you have problems with what gearscore is?

Yomashi wrote:

now, i got a side quest that can give me blue grade armor but i need to craft them it seems. it asks for Dragon balls and fabrics to craft.. now, i dont know what to do!
      You just wrote what you have to do. What are you tripping over? You don't know where to get the materials from? You don't know where to craft? You don't know how to learn crafting?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meruru ().

• Meruru wrote:

Yomashi wrote:

I am around lvl 13 and I got this quest (story quest) that asks me to go into dungeon but It says you cant enter cus my GS is low
      It says your gs is too low to enter the dungeon because your gs is too low to enter the dungeon. Do you have problems with what gearscore is?

Yomashi wrote:

now, i got a side quest that can give me blue grade armor but i need to craft them it seems. it asks for Dragon balls and fabrics to craft.. now, i dont know what to do!
      You just wrote what you have to do. What are your tripping over? You don't know where to get the materials from? You don't know where to craft? You don't know how to learn crafting?
      yes i dont know where to go and where to gather items to craft!!
      Thats why i asked for help. Now if u cant help, then u shouldnt have bothered yourself. Spare me your nonsense!!
    • This game is incredibly easy and casual. If you play the first hour in a semi-aware state, these questions of yours don't turn up.

They FORCE you to go to the equipment npc in the first 20 minutes and buy equipment. The MAIN questline makes you chose craftings professions …

I don't believe you were able to set up the game by yourself. Maybe ask whoever did that for you to game with you as well.
    • Yomashi wrote:

Meruru wrote:

Yomashi wrote:

Yomashi wrote:

You just wrote what you have to do. What are your tripping over? You don't know where to get the materials from? You don't know where to craft? You don't know how to learn crafting?
      yes i dont know where to go and where to gather items to craft!!Thats why i asked for help. Now if u cant help, then u shouldnt have bothered yourself. Spare me your nonsense!!
      You are better off buying gear to start out. Some of the recipes require stuff you can't get on a regular basis until much later. So either buy it from an NPC or off the AH.
    • Thx
      That is what i am thinking. Where do u suggest to grind for silver (my GS is 1067) so i can buy better gear from AH?
      And where to lvl so i meet the armor required lvl

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yomashi ().

• vegax87 wrote:

there's an Equipment vendor near the dungeon entrance where you can buy your leveling gear, no need to buy it from the AH
      problem is that even i have my lvl gear from that equipment vendor, i still would have low GS than the requirments of the dungeon.
      Thats what troubles me
    • Verak wrote:

Dude, he politely just asked for help with a quest, why are you being so damn rude to him?
      Right..

Yomashi wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

there's an Equipment vendor near the dungeon entrance where you can buy your leveling gear, no need to buy it from the AH
      problem is that even i have my lvl gear from that equipment vendor, i still would have low GS than the requirments of the dungeon.Thats what troubles me

All the gear you buy from the vender should be high enough GS to enter the dungeon. What you might need is a better weapon. You can also try using Dragon balls (if you have some) to lvl up your gear. Although I wouldn't recommend that at your lvl. Some people have had to buy a new weapon off the market board. You should have found a better weapon along your travels.. but you might have accidentally tossed or trashed it.
    • Yomashi wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

problem is that even i have my lvl gear from that equipment vendor, i still would have low GS than the requirments of the dungeon.Thats what troubles me
      There is no way. You should just wait til 20 and get that gear. It should be plenty to pull you through that dungeon. AH is sometimes cheaper but not always.
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Verak wrote:

Dude, he politely just asked for help with a quest, why are you being so damn rude to him?
      Right..

Yomashi wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

All the gear you buy from the vender should be high enough GS to enter the dungeon. What you might need is a better weapon. You can also try using Dragon balls (if you have some) to lvl up your gear. Although I wouldn't recommend that at your lvl. Some people have had to buy a new weapon off the market board. You should have found a better weapon along your travels.. but you might have accidentally tossed or trashed it.
      speaking of weapons, it is the only thing i havent had the chance to upgrade it yet! Is there a weapon vendor just like gear one?
      I kind forgot about my weapon tbh.i think if i have better one for my lvl it might work.
    • Yomashi wrote:

speaking of weapons, it is the only thing i havent had the chance to upgrade it yet! Is there a weapon vendor just like gear one?I kind forgot about my weapon tbh.i think if i have better one for my lvl it might work.
      No there isn't. Weapons aren't hard to find on the AH. They are the first category. Scroll through until you see an icon similar to the one you use for your class.
    • Yomashi wrote:

there is no weapon for my lvl in AH. people suggested me to go hunting for mobs my lvl. but i dont know where is best for my lvl? i am lvl14 atm
      I feel bad that you are running into this problem. I hope they fix this issue, you are not the only one that has posted about this issues. I have yet to run into this issue with any of the characters I have played with.

What is your GS and what is the min to enter the dungeon?
      Do you have any Dragon Balls?
    • Yomashi wrote:

there is no weapon for my lvl in AH. people suggested me to go hunting for mobs my lvl. but i dont know where is best for my lvl? i am lvl14 atm
      Just look at your hunting log and use that as a guide if your going to grind mobs.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.