Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

'Bless Online Announcement' February 09, 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 'Bless Online Announcement' February 09, 2018

New

steamcommunity.com/games/68166…etail/1657758135867014082

In this 'fun event' you can get your own 'Bless paper toy' once the facebook page hits 3000 likes. Tell me what you think.

• New

Meeting room:

Person 1 - Let's work hard and make a good plan to give an estimated release date as soon as we can and good updates about the changes and development.

Person 2 - What if instead of that we make an event of character in paper for the origami fans???

All the people in the room - Yeah that's sounds so much better, everyone will love that!!!!

Kidding right???
    • New

I actually like random collectible merch like this. People were just in an argument about not having some way to help promote the game. It's cute, collectible, and most importantly.. cheap. It's some way to help bring people to the FB page for likes to get the word around. They don't even have 3000 likes yet.

I understand that people want more information about the game and I can promise you that will come when they feel very confident about the progress they have made. Be expecting a late Q4 release and if we are lucky Q3 EA. They have a really tight deadline for this, so I am sure they don't want to give out all this information then have to come back with an update telling us they had to make cuts or changes to something.

It's so hard to make everyone happy :P

The post was edited 2 times, last by MasterBOX ().

• New

Well, we can't say they released nothing. lol.

Tynix wrote:

Fuck You, the title actually got me, i didn't notice the date.
      Haha. I took the title from the headline of the event in steam, which somehow reads different now. I didn't put 'Bless Online Announcement' in quotation marks because I wanted to be (extra) ironic or something but because it was an actual quote.

When I read the announcement, I laughed. Really hard. And then things like all of you wrote came to my mind. It looks to me like they have a single person that has to make something out of nothing. And although this single person has my sympathies, on publisher scale this is the worst I have ever seen.
      The dev's from Wildstar had some cringy moments in my perspective but this … have you ever seen worse?

There were some people, I think including me, that said something along the lines of 'Give us SOMETHING! Everything is better than nothing.'. We were wrong.
    • New

And this is exactly what I meant with my thread about there not having enough communication.
      They're not listening to the community at all...

People have been asking for a release date for months, and instead of addressing that issue, they're releasing stuff like this and people get more mad than they were before.

I'm not saying they should give us a date if they don't have one, but something around the lines of ''Hey guys, we know you want the date, but right now it's not really possible to pinpoint anything precisely enough. In the meantime, look at what we did to try and interest more people in the game!''
      They're just throwing this out there, hoping people won't notice the fact that they're not addressing any questions that were asked.

Now, people are assuming that they take time off of development to do that...
    • New

Arekkuusu wrote:

And this is exactly what I meant with my thread about there not having enough communication.
      They're not listening to the community at all...

People have been asking for a release date for months, and instead of addressing that issue, they're releasing stuff like this and people get more mad than they were before.

I'm not saying they should give us a date if they don't have one, but something around the lines of ''Hey guys, we know you want the date, but right now it's not really possible to pinpoint anything precisely enough. In the meantime, look at what we did to try and interest more people in the game!''
      They're just throwing this out there, hoping people won't notice the fact that they're not addressing any questions that were asked.

Now, people are assuming that they take time off of development to do that...
      Indeed you do have a point. Go check out the latest article on massivelyop. More proof of that. It's getting a bit ridiculous now. This is hardly newsworthy.
    • New

Arekkuusu wrote:

Meruru wrote:

Whaaa? The paper dolls didn't win you over? Impossibru!
      - Everyone at Neowiz
      Well, that would mean they listen.

I don't have anything against concept art or paper dolls as long as they're not the center pieces. I mean the community didn't take the 7 years old concept art on twitter that good and the next thing they come up with is paper dolls? I mean ... 'kidding, right?', 'wow ... just wow' and 'omg...' hits home.

How do you make sense of that? Can someone be that clueless? If this is by design the only explanation that makes sense to me is, they're trying to give the impression of success by promoting vaporware to sell the company at a higher price.

If I don't post in the forum anymore, I got banned. xD
    • New

Meruru wrote:

Well, that would mean they listen.

I don't have anything against concept art or paper dolls as long as they're not the center pieces. I mean the community didn't take the 7 years old concept art on twitter that good and the next thing they come up with is paper dolls? I mean ... 'kidding, right?', 'wow ... just wow' and 'omg...' hits home.

How do you make sense of that? Can someone be that clueless? If this is by design the only explanation that makes sense to me is, they're trying to give the impression of success by promoting vaporware to sell the company at a higher price.

If I don't post in the forum anymore, I got banned. xD
      The paper dolls ploy was silly. They might have a better time releasing actual figures. But the DIY dolls are a big miss, imho.