Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Slight change on Bless' official site, now includes Steam Store button

• Yup. Definitely.

I'm guessing the Early Access launch is closer than we think. For the official launch...no clue :/. I guess they want to test the waters with the EA launch and then try to optimize everything for the actual launch date.

I just want to know if EA is going to be F2P and official release B2P or the opposite. Because the game is 90% going to be free to play, like Black Squad (Neowiz's Shooter) and like the JP version. Even though the poll in this site is for B2P, the majority of new players are going to want the game to be F2P since it is more accessible to them.
    • I am fine with F2P.
      However, I am behind the B2P model myself.

I'm sure they will stick with F2P with optional monthly fee for "spice of life " benefits and a cash shop. Which I am okay with. As long as the cash shop is strictly special cosmetics/mounts/pets and maybe bag space or extra storage.

I have abosulty no issue throwing money at a game [and I have] for things like this. I understand the game needs to generate cash to maintain longevity.

Just whatever you do, Neowiz.. keep your P2W -P2Advance garbage out of the West and this game will do amazingly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MasterBOX ().

• MasterBOX wrote:

I am fine with F2P.

I'm sure they will stick with F2P with optional monthly fee for "spice of life " benefits and a cash shop. Which I am okay with. As long as the cash shop is strictly special cosmetics/mounts/pets and maybe bag space or extra storage.

I have abosulty no issue throwing money at a game [and I have] for things like this. I understand the game needs to generate cash to maintain longevity.

Just whatever you do, Neowiz.. keep your P2W -P2Advance garbage out of the West and this game will do amazingly.
      I think the next possible step would be some sort of monetization plan. It may be something they develop on the fly. EA may come before we know about the monetization is decided.
    • Pentrep wrote:

MasterBOX wrote:

I am fine with F2P.

I think the next possible step would be some sort of monetization plan. It may be something they develop on the fly. EA may come before we know about the monetization is decided.
      Well.. in the one of the past interviews, not sure which, the Developer said something about not allowing the game to go "P2W" in the west. With more "Convenience" Items in the cash shop.

I know that is kind of vague, but by this point the world should know that peeps in the west absolutely hate P2W games and the history alone is enough to prove that. It would surely be the downfall of this game and a massive waste of money and investments.

Let's hope they are not complete idiots
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Tynix wrote:

T_T Make it come already...

Bored of having nothing to play :(..
      Come join us on the JPN servers!!English patch is working amazingly!!
      Isn't the cilent is trash tho?
      When i played it i had random fps for no reason at all, was odd.
      I played it for a bit .-.

They said on steam version it will be better (hopefully...)
    • Tynix wrote:

Isn't the cilent is trash tho?When i played it i had random fps for no reason at all, was odd.

The Clint runs pretty well for me.. I get some FPS drops very rarely and usually when I first log into the game and the world is being rendered.

Now, I have noticed a bug.
      If you are trying to run the game in "Full Screen Windowed" it runs like complete trash for some odd reason. Might just be me. But the game is unplayable when I set it to "full Screen Windowed"

So I would suggest running it in "Full Screen"
      That instantly fixed the issue for me.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the game runs pretty well.
      Better than BDO and I am using a Free VPN on top of that.
      Even if it is not the best it gives you a chance to dip your toes in water and enjoy what little they have to offer before NA/EU release.

:thumbsup:
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Tynix wrote:

Isn't the cilent is trash tho?When i played it i had random fps for no reason at all, was odd.

The Clint runs pretty well for me.. I get some FPS drops very rarely and usually when I first log into the game and the world is being rendered.
      Now, I have noticed a bug.
      If you are trying to run the game in "Full Screen Windowed" it runs like complete trash for some odd reason. Might just be me. But the game is unplayable when I set it to "full Screen Windowed"

So I would suggest running it in "Full Screen"
      That instantly fixed the issue for me.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the game runs pretty well.
      Better than BDO and I am using a Free VPN on top of that.
      Even if it is not the best it gives you a chance to dip your toes in water and enjoy what little they have to offer before NA/EU release.

:thumbsup:
      Might redownload it tomorrow, Not sure, i really want the mystic class tho .-.
    • Tynix wrote:

I played it for 30 mins or so 2 weeks ago or 3 not sure, it worked fine but i had fps drop even tho my specs are better so ya :l
      The game definitely needs some optimization work.
      There is no hiding that.

I have a few friends I play with and we all hit lag or stutters at different times some worse than others but it is normally short lived.

Like I said above in Full Screen windowed the game would be tearing and stuttering so bad I couldn't play it even on lowest settings. I almost uninstalled the game before taking a look and just tinkering with it some more.

I hope it is a simple fix because this game is a lot of fun and I know the feeling of just waiting.
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Tynix wrote:

I played it for 30 mins or so 2 weeks ago or 3 not sure, it worked fine but i had fps drop even tho my specs are better so ya :l
      The game definitely needs some optimization work.There is no hiding that.

I have a few friends I play with and we all hit lag or stutters at different times some worse than others but it is normally short lived.

Like I said above in Full Screen windowed the game would be tearing and stuttering so bad I couldn't play it even on lowest settings. I almost uninstalled the game before taking a look and just tinkering with it some more.

I hope it is a simple fix because this game is a lot of fun and I know the feeling of just waiting.
      Yep, it does. Optimization has been it's number one issue since it's initial release. Let's just hope Neowiz is addressing it.
    • Pretty sure the only reason they added the Steam Store button is because someone on Twitter told them it was weird that it wasn't there.
      They probably updated the image at the same time to have a semblance of news.

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but I've been burned before.
    • Arekkuusu wrote:

Pretty sure the only reason they added the Steam Store button is because someone on Twitter told them it was weird that it wasn't there.

Burned in what context? It's not really negative that they added it. I mean at least they are paying attention to the site. It's more than Aeria was doing.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Arekkuusu wrote:

Pretty sure the only reason they added the Steam Store button is because someone on Twitter told them it was weird that it wasn't there.

Burned in what context? It's not really negative that they added it. I mean at least they are paying attention to the site. It's more than Aeria was doing.
      Burned as in with other games in the past. :)