Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?

Hey guys.

I've been following Bless Online for a while now, and I try to keep myself as up-to-date as possible.
      That being said, I do not want to try and play on the Japanese or Korean servers only to have to start all over again ''soon'' (and I'd like to be able to follow the story correctly).

I played MMORPGs all my life, and I'm very specific when it comes to what I like and don't like.
      As of now, the only two games to catch my attention for multiple years have been Ragnarok Online, back in the days, and FFXIV.
      I tried countless F2P MMOs and B2P MMOs, I played WoW a little bit (enough to reach max level and do some end game content, just so you know), I played GW and GW2, Aion, etc...

Now, my question is fairly simple... Will I get the same feeling in Bless Online I had in Ragnarok Online?
      Will the exploration, the leveling, the feel of the cities, etc, be similar?

I mean, I played Ragnarok Online for years. I haven't played a MMORPG that brought the same feeling of awe like Ragnarok did, ever.
      Perhaps it's because I was young when I started playing. Perhaps my imagination helped me appreciate the game more. I don't know.
      I'm ready to love a game as much as I loved Ragnarok Online.
      I remember sitting in town as a Priestess, healing people that just died and respawned (You didn't respawn with full health, for those who never played). Talking to my friends. Going on adventures as we explored the game, finding new spots we could use to level up, etc.
      I used to explore zones I wasn't supposed to explore (because of my lower level), just because I love exploring worlds, you know?

I realize both games are not the same, but I'm hoping someone on here played Ragnarok Online and will be able to tell me what I hope to hear.

Thanks for hearing me out, and sorry for the long life storyish post!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Arekkuusu ().

• It is very difficult to recreate that first MMO feeling and I would not put that pressure on Bless (for yourself) to be that. The best you can do is give the game a try and see if you like it. If you are always chasing that first high then most games will disappoint you.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Muriele wrote:

It is very difficult to recreate that first MMO feeling and I would not put that pressure on Bless (for yourself) to be that. The best you can do is give the game a try and see if you like it. If you are always chasing that first high then most games will disappoint you.
      I guess that's already what's been happening, haha.
      17 years later, I still look for that feeling of awe.

I do like the aesthetic of the game a lot, so that will help I think. It reminds me of RO, sort of. :P
    • Arekkuusu wrote:

Muriele wrote:

It is very difficult to recreate that first MMO feeling and I would not put that pressure on Bless (for yourself) to be that. The best you can do is give the game a try and see if you like it. If you are always chasing that first high then most games will disappoint you.
      I guess that's already what's been happening, haha.17 years later, I still look for that feeling of awe.

I do like the aesthetic of the game a lot, so that will help I think. It reminds me of RO, sort of. :P
      You will never replace your first MMO experience. For me it was FFXI and nothing has even come close. But as Muriele said, just give the game a chance and see where it takes you. If you like it, great, if not just move on.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.