Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Hello World!

• Hello World!

Hiya! I'm Lux (on both this forum and the Discord) I'm currently going through the long tedious task of getting the JPN version up and running! Hopefully with enough patience and little distractions I'll be able to play this beautiful game too! Fingers crossed! <3 Also, nice to meet y'all! You seem like great folks! :3
    • Welcome to the forums Lux. I hope your quest to play the jp version is successful. Personally I decided to wait till NA/EU release :)
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Anti Hero wrote:

Sorry to hijack your thread. I am currently trying to set up an account for the JP server, but when translated the top of the site says "currently PMANG is under maintenance" does anyone know what their schedule looks like?
      Best thing to do is join the bless source discord and ask there. Not sure any will answer here :)
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil: