Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Release Date

• No release date yet other then 2018 for NA/EU release. You could try your luck with japanese server and english patch but I prefer to wait myself :)
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • No official news about the release date yet.

According to the unofficial whispers of "Lord Varys's" little birds, they are planning to release the game on Steam Early Access in May/June.

*Do not take this words for granted.
    • When there is a date, you will see it plastered everywhere. Official posts are always going to be here: steamcommunity.com/app/681660

Keep in mind that there will be a testing phase prior to the release.

"For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game."

Bless Online in my Top 10 MMORPGs In 2018!
    • Nocht wrote:

When there is a date, you will see it plastered everywhere. Official posts are always going to be here: steamcommunity.com/app/681660

Keep in mind that there will be a testing phase prior to the release.

"For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game."
      Sounds like founders packs to me! I can't wait.