Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

My Feedback and Some Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Feedback and Some Issues

Hello,

I'm Alaaddin from Turkey.
      Wanted to write some problems/suggestions before EU/NA release.(Simply Feedback)

Was playing on RU as "hardcore" from OBT till servers closed with my guild (Anatolia).
      Here some issues that noone talked before or i couldn't see.
      And these are not "just my expirience", almost whole server had same problems.

100v100 Battleground
      -Ru servers was good and stabil mostly, had nice exprience.(talking about server capacity, stress etc)

Can do 100v100 pvp easily with about 90ppl vs 90ppl.There were no any lag and everything run smoothly,
      But when arena completely full(mean 100ppl union - 100 ppl hieron) "Server capacity was not enough/insufficient"
      And as i know RU servers are better than KR and JP.
      -Hope Neowiz ll decrease it to 80v80.Dont think that Neowiz ll fix it without decreasing player count.Its hard to do pvp in small area with 200 ppl...

Siege/Capital War - FPS problem
      -We do this event in Capital.That means: There are many structure/build that covered with nice texture.Players already have fps problem in Cities.
      Doing mass pvp in there(about 500+ player), simply too hard and we really had many problems about fps.Coulndt even move.

-We need to enter a special area/instance for capital war.So Neowiz can put low quality texture instead of high.

Nickname
      -Can write max 12 character and its low, if possible it should increased to 16.(cant even write my nick ^^ )

3v3 Arena
      -Need a Rank system, so low item players match with low items(can say it for "player abilitiy"). High ranking player should match high.its necessary for fair game.

Dungeons
      -Dungeon mechanics are so good in bless but we can encant our items(to +15) after rebuild.It means dungeons become more easy..
      and dungeons mechanics ll be pointless after some week.

Dungeons should have some diffucult level system.For example:
      -On diffucult level I (normal)
      -On difficult level V (Drop rate %30, mobs attack increase %100, mobs Hp %140, def etc... )

-Ah one more thing, should be added dps meter.(as i know some ppl dont like it, but its nice to see any random ppl can do enough dps or not)

Payment model
      -Korean players can login games with "identification number".So gold sellers dont problem for them.
      But in EU/NA there ll be many gold spammers/sellers...(Ru was like..... :cursing: )
      -i think Bless payment model should be "Buy2Play with CashShop"

Guilds
      -Guild buffs are not enough or not fine.Must be considered.
      -i know there were a guild bank/warehouse NPC, hope we can use it on steam.
      -Wish we had guild house or something like that, but we already have many problems, dont think it would happen ^^

Others And Open World PvP
      -Pvp/Pve and Guild Rank system can be added for more competition
      -There are some daily quests on Basil Canyon.We can do "kill" quest many times in a day.Should do it once a day.Because i know many guilds on RU abuse it.
      -Basel Canyon bosses useless, we just kill them for daily quests on RU.Should give more honor or more drops dunno...(i prefer more honor)
      -Should be increase Honor Point when we kill ppl in open world (at least 3x)
      -There were no achievement system on RU. its too bad...There are 4654464x mobs can be tamed and Many things can be added on "Achievement"

I know we can add many things too, but these are our priority

Sorry if my english bad, hope i can explain.

See you in game soon ^^
      ArcheAge - LosMerengues

theLos - Youtube

:blesspassion:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sultan Alaaddin ().

• - Decreasing the number of people into the Castra Battleground from 100 to 80 :
      I think that would be a smart thing for Neowiz to do but there is probably no way they do it since the "100v100 castle siege" is one of their biggest selling argument (even though i don't like it).

- 3v3 Arena :
      A Rank system would be pretty nice but from what i remember how well you're geared doesn't change much in arena since it's automatically balanced (for instance, your starting health as a mage will be the same than the opposing one).

-Payment model :
      I think turning Bless to B2P at launch would be a bad idea. So many people doesn't know about the game, or just didn't heard a lot about it. There is also a lot of people who heard about all the game's failures (and there is a lot huh). Well, all these people would probably not even give a shot to the game if they have to pay for it right at the beginning. And an MMORPG like Bless need a big player base at launch to succeed.

- Guilds Warehouses and guilds houses :
      That is one of the things (like the Mystic), that i think have to be already implemented in the game at the EU and NA launch. At least for the guilds warehouses. And i don't think this feature would really help god sellers. Anyhow, if they disable trades for NA/EU servers, they need at least to add trades between guilds members.
    • Kayn wrote:

-Payment model :
      I think turning Bless to B2P at launch would be a bad idea. So many people doesn't know about the game, or just didn't heard a lot about it. There is also a lot of people who heard about all the game's failures (and there is a lot huh). Well, all these people would probably not even give a shot to the game if they have to pay for it right at the beginning. And an MMORPG like Bless need a big player base at launch to succeed.
      TBH I don't mind paying for it upfront and giving it a whirl like any other video game. But what I don't want is to play for "Free" but need to spend hundreds of pounds to keep up with the front runners that would put me off quicker then ever.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Agreed on the B2P model. Honestly i feel like the "Free" models tend to spell death for MMO's. But with this game and the developers spending 5+ years, fixing, and trying to redeem themselves is a good sign in my opinion. I'm with Muriele, I hate P2W elements of any games and it is a very large turn off for me.

Also I was curious about what Sultan said with their being no Achievement system? Is there a similar system like on BDO where you gain knowledge or track information of some sort or is it just "missing"?
    • I'd like to add and issue (not about payment model that was alredy discussed and voted): It would be good that the game have an option that shows the final form of the pet, otherwise it's hard to choose. Or will have to wait a loving soul that makes a list of pet's final forms. i kinda like the surprise factor but i'd prefer knowing what I'm growing :P
    • One of the issues with the way the cash shop is set up is that many items can be sold on the AH. This creates a small issue that could potentially lead to RMT type transactions. Keeping cash shop items account bound may be a better option.
    • Keeping cash shop items account bound may be a better option.

It will create a more "P2W CS" with account bound items

Differences between players with credit card and others players will be higher

If u have only account bound item, nobody can buy the CS items at AH (with golds)
    • Estekiwi wrote:

Keeping cash shop items account bound may be a better option.
      It will create a more "P2W CS" with account bound items

Differences between players with credit card and others players will be higher

If u have only account bound item, nobody can buy the CS items at AH (with golds)
      I partially disagree. Allowing the sale of premium items like costumes, mounts, pets, and other things essentially let's you turn real money into game money. This in itself constitutes RMT. ESO has a system where everything is account bound and hardly qualifies as P2W.