Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Your fears?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Your fears?

      Hello everyone,

      Just curoius what are your fears when it comes to bless steam release?

      Me, well i'm worried we are waiting for nothing (again) also the performance of the game will suck (Even tho they said they are working on it).

      So what are your fears or what you are worry about :D?


      (If there is another thread like that feel free to link it and close this one)
    • midnasan wrote:

      I´m afeared, that this game "could" be - not can - sooner or later a P2W game. A mite to pour into CS is ok, but to spend over 500Euro... ODGS :noooo:
      Honestly? I won't be suprised if it turned to "P2W" game, sadly most of the games turn to be like that soon or later after the release :/.

      But i hope it won't.
    • Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      It comes out Q4 2018



      that'd be a /wrists for me.
      Lol right, that too.Honestly i need bless right now, got nothing else to play.
      I was patching when I left to work today.Will be trying out the Japanese version tonight
      I'm actually lazy to download it :/ seems too complicated :(
      It comes out Q4 2018

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:




      that'd be a /wrists for me.
      Lol right, that too.Honestly i need bless right now, got nothing else to play.
      I was patching when I left to work today.Will be trying out the Japanese version tonight
      I'm actually lazy to download it :/ seems too complicated :(
      Wasn't bad, my friends spent over an hour trying to do japanese captchas though lol.

      Ending up screenshotting and posting to the bless-source discord for help
      I'm back!
    • I have three major concerns for this game in no particular order.
      1. Initial Reception - I think the most significant hurdle this game has to cover is the initial release. Though this game's initial "failure" isn't as widely known as FFXIV's, it still presents a problem.
      2. Optimization - If this game is not optimized properly, then it may not attract as many people.
      3. Population - This game needs a healthy population and support base in order to survive.
    • Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.
    • Nasuuna wrote:

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      It comes out Q4 2018



      that'd be a /wrists for me.
      Lol right, that too.Honestly i need bless right now, got nothing else to play.
      I was patching when I left to work today.Will be trying out the Japanese version tonight
      I'm actually lazy to download it :/ seems too complicated :(
      It comes out Q4 2018

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      Tynix wrote:

      Nasuuna wrote:

      that'd be a /wrists for me.
      Lol right, that too.Honestly i need bless right now, got nothing else to play.
      I was patching when I left to work today.Will be trying out the Japanese version tonight
      I'm actually lazy to download it :/ seems too complicated :(
      Wasn't bad, my friends spent over an hour trying to do japanese captchas though lol.
      Ending up screenshotting and posting to the bless-source discord for help
      Might try it today or tomorrow, kinda of lazy tho Lol mind to post a guide :D? Pretty please. thank u ! <3


      Nocht wrote:

      Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.
      Ayeee The Great Nocht, first i must say i love your videos! <3
      Second, i hope we get the siren race, looks really good :/

      Pentrep wrote:


      2. Optimization - If this game is not optimized properly, then it may not attract as many people.
      I actually asked them on facebook and they said they are working on it. (Hope it's true Lol).

      I also tried to ask for date but their respond was "I know, I wish I could! But I can't share that yet unfortunately We have plans to announce dates/info so I cannot say anything until then" <: ahhhhh QQ.
    • Nocht wrote:

      Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.

      I agree with the classes and races since people will be busy with their main characters anyway for quite a while, but they can't just release the latest Version of the game and then release nothing new for months. I think the "Base Version" at launch is enough and then bring new content as soon as people are geared enough for the next Dungeons etc.

      Korea will probably get a content patch soon, with snow regions in the far north, new races and level cap together with the Rebuild Client. Would be the best way to make the game a bit interesting again marketing-wise i guess. At this point there should also be enough content to patch for months.
    • My fears in this order are:

      1- Release date: The sooner the better, I'm tired of waiting and i'm also worried about future games that will take players out.

      2- Ranger and Mystic classes available in the release: A must in my opinion. Those classes are really popular and many people want to play them as their main.

      3- P2W pet issue: Hope RNG skills will be easier and better to get in NA version. Personally I dislike ranger skill improve and characters stats improve by pets but if it's not hard to get without paying I could live with that.

      4- New races: It would be great that they will be available in the release but I think is not as important as classes that were available in other versions of bless and many people already tried them. It really depends of how long it will take, don't really wanna delay too much the release date.

      5- Optimization: It's weir for me to put this fear as number 5 cause it was my number 1 in RU version. But AT LEAST FOR ME, the game works great and has improven a lot.
      I'm trying the game (in rebuild and japan) and have more than 300 ping (kinda the same I had in RU) but almost don't note this issue and have practically no lag. It works better than Blade and soul, Aion, Rift, Neverwinter, PoE, and others games I have and that have the servers much closer. So I think they are going in a good direction about this issue.

      6- More dungeons and other endgame content: It could be added after the release if it doesn't take long. Soon enough for hard core players don't get bored.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarcastic ().

    • Sarcastic wrote:



      2- Ranger and Mystic classes available in the release: A must in my opinion. Those classes are really popular and many people want to play them as their main.
      I Really hope we get the Mystic class in release.
      I checked the paladin but not realy my thing.

      (I guess only paladin and mystic are healers ?)
    • My own fears are :

      1) P2W. I really don't want the game to keep it's current "pay to reset your skills" (JP server) or it's randomized pet/mount skill. Back when I started the KR Rebuild, changing pet/mount skills wasn't that bad because it was possible to only change 1/3 skill, so you could keep a good skill while changing the bad ones.
      Also, I'd like a way (ex: daily quests) to have items like pet/mount skill refresh so paying wouldn't be necessary.

      2) Lack of content or polish on release. This would kill the game at it's release and it would really be a shame, especialy content.

      Other thoughts :

      I'm not really worried about optimization, as the game is really getting better and better at this. There's a huge difference between the Live Korean server and the current Japan Rebuild server.

      For the release date, I'd prefer a later release with more polish than a bugged/unfinished rushed release.

      Speaking of polish :

      91 skill points are still required to upgrade a skll to level 5. This is insane! All of that to have a 50% stronger ability, it's worthless. This need to be changed, or it will be a useless mechanic.

      The stamina is a bit low... Most of the time, you won't be able to use your dodge more than 1 single time in a fight, which feels kinda bad. In boss fights, I can usually dodge 2-3 times. It would be nice if we had more stamina. I know overbuffing it wouldn't be a good idea though, because dodges remove debuffs.

      Enemies could get a proper turning speed and have more animations while making some actions. This especially applies to bosses, as some of them almost feel like sprites that always face you and/or can hit you across the room with a melee attack. This doesn't feel quite right TBH.

      Also, making the action mode to feel more "action" by removing targeting and making proper aiming/projectiles would be really nice.
      Although I know this is not the current goal in the development of Bless and will probably never be implemented.

      Finally, I know a lot of what I ask is too much, this doesn't mean I dislike Bless either. This means I want Bless Online to be as good as it can on release, because I really love this game.
    • Furia wrote:

      Nocht wrote:

      Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.
      I agree with the classes and races since people will be busy with their main characters anyway for quite a while, but they can't just release the latest Version of the game and then release nothing new for months. I think the "Base Version" at launch is enough and then bring new content as soon as people are geared enough for the next Dungeons etc.

      Korea will probably get a content patch soon, with snow regions in the far north, new races and level cap together with the Rebuild Client. Would be the best way to make the game a bit interesting again marketing-wise i guess. At this point there should also be enough content to patch for months.
      If the base version you are talking about is the 45 cap, I think that's fine and it's okay for level 50 to be used as future patches because as you said, it will take time for players to get to that point of readiness for next dungeon with farming currencies and gear. They could use level 50 dungeons as an early update (~1 month after launch), then 10 man raids either both at the same time or even one at a time ((2+ months after launch). However, I would prefer that Mystic to come in this base 45 cap rather than riding with 50 cap as it was in the previous versions. As long as 50 content, or at least more 45 dungeons (like Patala Ruins if that will come) are added within a few months only, it's okay. Maybe more arena brackets too as later updates if they want to add that as content update. :D
    • Furia wrote:

      Nocht wrote:

      Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.
      I agree with the classes and races since people will be busy with their main characters anyway for quite a while, but they can't just release the latest Version of the game and then release nothing new for months. I think the "Base Version" at launch is enough and then bring new content as soon as people are geared enough for the next Dungeons etc.

      Korea will probably get a content patch soon, with snow regions in the far north, new races and level cap together with the Rebuild Client. Would be the best way to make the game a bit interesting again marketing-wise i guess. At this point there should also be enough content to patch for months.
      It would be really promising to see Korea get an update. The Korean client has been quiet for a while and I think overall this would reflect positively for the community.
    • Lack of pvp open world, low pop, crying over factions not being equal when there are too many factors to take in and people just look at seeing less take part... Few methods to make gold in game, its nice having multiple avenues for making gold, having a regrade system like BDO would be cancer and last but not least very few costume/outfit choices including weapon designs/skins :P