Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Your fears?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mireille wrote:

idr remember exactly, but im pretty sure it was aeria.. gameforge isnt that great either, i parted with them when cabal went cash grab..
      Aeria is horrible. I think most people know that. I mean just look at their game offerings and how long they last. It's despicable. I don't even know how that company is still around. I guess microtransactions keep them afloat.
    • One of my current fears is that once the majority of players reach the endgame and get the top tier gear, and forgetting about the Auction House, killing it. Perhaps forcing the veteran players into interacting with the Auction House would be smart: Buying/Selling CashShop items for coins, creating the necessity to renew gear over and over again (inventory loss upon death), I am not sure, but I fear for the game economy if there's one ever.

I also fear the 70% Mascu population. Yeah...
    • ToubaboKoomi wrote:

One of my current fears is that once the majority of players reach the endgame and get the top tier gear, and forgetting about the Auction House, killing it. Perhaps forcing the veteran players into interacting with the Auction House would be smart: Buying/Selling CashShop items for coins, creating the necessity to renew gear over and over again (inventory loss upon death), I am not sure, but I fear for the game economy if there's one ever.

I also fear the 70% Mascu population. Yeah...
      This is a possibility unless they go make an incentive to do lower level dungeons other than helping people. There is some of an economy and most of it is craftable but the options from dungeons would be nice to have if they become sellable in the West.