Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Your fears?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SRTero wrote:

Lack of pvp open world, low pop, crying over factions not being equal when there are too many factors to take in and people just look at seeing less take part... Few methods to make gold in game, its nice having multiple avenues for making gold, having a regrade system like BDO would be cancer and last but not least very few costume/outfit choices including weapon designs/skins :P
      There won't be much open world PvP unless you enjoy killing low levels because there is no reason to be outside of towns when you are max level. People will just wait for Dungeon and Siege entries.
    • QcDiablo wrote:

Speaking of polish :

The stamina is a bit low... Most of the time, you won't be able to use your dodge more than 1 single time in a fight, which feels kinda bad. In boss fights, I can usually dodge 2-3 times. It would be nice if we had more stamina. I know overbuffing it wouldn't be a good idea though, because dodges remove debuffs.

For the Stamina, it's just at the beggining
      I've 104 max stam atm with 2 only 2 rings +3
      I obtain +4 stamina at each rank on rings
      finally, I can use 3 times my shift skill (cost 35 for mage) and a 4th time if I use a stamina potion

Else for the release :

- All classes !! ranger + mystic

- All 45 content : Nigraturis, Mine HM and raid10 45ID ... basel camp/quest
      The JP build content atm is fine for a release I think
      Around 2 months later add 50 content

Honestly, if u know the game and know that there is 50 stuff in a few month, did u spend all the blueorb etc on ure 45 epic stuff ? and change them a few month later ?

When u know that there is better gear later, u don't want to spend gold/item in a temporary stuff ... like u don't make a +5 on ure level 37 armor
      I've ~11.000 gearscore with 45 epic armor and jewel set, only average +4/+5 (coz I use my blueorb for testing more crafting and taming scroll with blessing dust) ... no need to enchant more if u will change the stuff "quickly"

The "enchant" gain is not worth on not endgame stuff !!! or eventually just until 100% chance
      Sometimes u gain only a +1 Physical armor on ure piece ... :/
      I prefer to keep orb and rare items for real endgame gear ... especially that if u've a very strong armor piece (like by chance on enchant, with 2 runes slots) u will NEVER be able to sell it at the AH

At release, if u have only Nigraturis in first ... u collect gear ... enchant them to +10 (lot of mats) ... 1 month later HM mine will go ... u will do the same with this new gear just for win a few stat ? and use another tone of blueorb and rare items ?
      Or u will never do HM-mine coz u have all ure Nigraturis set BiS, full enchant and u dont care to have just a few more stats

Having 2-3 sources of 45 epic set it's the minimum (Nigraturis and HM-mine or raid10 dunno all the dropbase) at release, for stuffing before 50 content

Atm there isn't a lot of cloth armor at AH (instead of plate armor who have 3 classe type of drop) ... it miss Mystic pieces too !!
      That its why we need mystic too on release, for having more cloth armor drop ... a mage can use a mystic piece and same for mystic

Level 50 is THE endgame ... mostly if KR will have another 50 update patch, NA/EU version need to have 50 content pretty fast after a few months ... before hipe go down !!!!
    • Furia wrote:

SRTero wrote:

Lack of pvp open world, low pop, crying over factions not being equal when there are too many factors to take in and people just look at seeing less take part... Few methods to make gold in game, its nice having multiple avenues for making gold, having a regrade system like BDO would be cancer and last but not least very few costume/outfit choices including weapon designs/skins :P
      There won't be much open world PvP unless you enjoy killing low levels because there is no reason to be outside of towns when you are max level. People will just wait for Dungeon and Siege entries.
      Can u explain more about the pvp in the game please?
      Is it mostly areans? 3vs3? 5vs5? etc.
      Also are there any "battlefield" arena? such as 12vs12 "capture the flag" type thing?

Edit: Oh and how do end game gear works? is there PVE/PVP gear? dungs? Dunno :P
      (Mayne it's not the right place to ask :D)

• Furia wrote:

SRTero wrote:

The PVP area is some kind of open world pvp (Basel Canyon i think it's called), and a really good one i think.
      And there is a lot of reasons to be outside of towns for the biggest part of the players: farming mats, adventure points, catching new pets / mounts. It was actually really easy to pvp open world while i was playing the game on RU, and not with low levels players, since it's not even funny. Until the flying mounts came out which was really bad for open world pvp.

I fear that it would be to easy to get flying mounts, that would be a mistake.
    • Kayn wrote:

Furia wrote:

The PVP area is some kind of open world pvp (Basel Canyon i think it's called), and a really good one i think.And there is a lot of reasons to be outside of towns for the biggest part of the players: farming mats, adventure points, catching new pets / mounts. It was actually really easy to pvp open world while i was playing the game on RU, and not with low levels players, since it's not even funny. Until the flying mounts came out which was really bad for open world pvp.

I fear that it would be to easy to get flying mounts, that would be a mistake.
      I hope so because open world PVP opens up a whole can of worms in regards to problems with ganking and stuff. MPK and PK's get old after a while especially if you aren't into the whole PVP scene.
    • Apart from trolling or guild politics, is there much incentive out of just for fun to pk/ open world pvp? May it be on the other faction or people of your own faction (like a crime system).
    • SRTero wrote:

Apart from trolling or guild politics, is there much incentive out of just for fun to pk/ open world pvp? May it be on the other faction or people of your own faction (like a crime system).
      I don't think there's an honor system in open world PvP for Bless. But it wouldn't surprise me if they went that route.
    • Mireille wrote:

my fear is buying whatever pack to have access to the game and not being able to create a ranger, cause thats the only class id play
      I wouldn't count on them locking content behind paywalls. That's more reasonable for games with a better track record. Bless has a sketchy one at best.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Mireille wrote:

my fear is buying whatever pack to have access to the game and not being able to create a ranger, cause thats the only class id play
      I wouldn't count on them locking content behind paywalls. That's more reasonable for games with a better track record. Bless has a sketchy one at best.
      Think they mean how in other versions of the game they released the game without the Mystic and Ranger therefore there is a chance upon release we may not start off with those classes. Which as a planned Mystic main will be a huge issue for me as well.
    • Sensei wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Mireille wrote:

Think they mean how in other versions of the game they released the game without the Mystic and Ranger therefore there is a chance upon release we may not start off with those classes. Which as a planned Mystic main will be a huge issue for me as well.
      That is correct but they aren't behind a paywall. They were never behind a paywall in KR and you can assume the same for JP and the EU/NA version. I would count on them being there for release but as for beta/EA, probably not until later.
    • Tynix wrote:

Another fear:

That soon or near future will end up being Q4 Lmfao.
      Considering how long we are waiting for the release already, the few extra months wouldn't make a difference to me - as long as the optimization will be decent enough for everyone to enjoy the game.
    • Invaerne wrote:

Tynix wrote:

Another fear:

Considering how long we are waiting for the release already, the few extra months wouldn't make a difference to me - as long as the optimization will be decent enough for everyone to enjoy the game.
      I could see this happening...I mean I don't want it to but it's possible. They'd probably be better off with a summer release though. I don't think any other MMO's are planned for next year currently though are there?
    • Pentrep wrote:

Invaerne wrote:

Tynix wrote:

Another fear:

I could see this happening...I mean I don't want it to but it's possible. They'd probably be better off with a summer release though. I don't think any other MMO's are planned for next year currently though are there?
      Ashes, Shroud of the Avatar, Project Gorgon, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen blah blah etc maybe?
    • Pentrep wrote:

Invaerne wrote:

Tynix wrote:

Another fear:

I don't want to wait as well, but knowing how immature the MMO community is, I wouldn't mind waiting as long as they deliver a well optimize game.

Otherwise the immature MMO community will keep on hating, posting ridiculous comments all over the place (there are tons of them already on Bless steam page) and make the release a rather shattering experience for everyone.

That's the reason why I think it would be rather better for them to push the release date and focus on polishing the game.