Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Someone is manipulating your Poll-System!

• Someone is manipulating your Poll-System!

HI There,

seen this before on other pages! Someone is deleting his session for cookies and vote in seconds for f2p.

You can see this by pressing F5 or reload Page. USE IP VOTE or VOTE by User ones.

bless-source.com/news/poll-pay…-or-monthly-subscription/

With that installation this poll is crap! and manipulated by brainless script kiddies!

Hope you will change that and restart Poll else this poll is useless.

Kind regards nad Happy new Year ;)
    Melworm
    Gilden Recruiting / Unser Discord Server
  • Thanks for letting us know but that seems unlikely. I don't know why anyone would do that to just manipulate a fansite poll. Seems like a waste of time to me. Even if they made a bot for it, that would still be a waste of time...and resources.
  • No, B2P was ahead by a few hundred votes a few hours ago. Then someone voted for F2P a few hundred times for whatever reason. I've removed those votes.
  • I did not, if you read the facebook comments most people also tend to Buy2Play. Buy2Play was leading since day 1 webcache.googleusercontent.com…-or-monthly-subscription/
  • B2P was ahead pretty much the whole time by a few hundred votes. Nothing is getting ruined. Anyone who has been around the past 2 years or more knows the community is very vocal about wanting a B2P system.

If a surge of F2P votes came in within the last few minutes most likely a bot. This site gets them from time to time. Nothing was done by Furia to make a certain one win.
  • I understand. But i consider so wrong for Bless to become B2P, especially from players who have knowledge from games. Its pity, if it becomes B2P, we players who prefer F2P games with EXPERIENCE and right services/options, we'll be forced to pay a game with only a dumb cash shop. The game lacks good combat system and optimization and its so stupid seeing MANY players nagging about it, saying it needs a better one combat system and optimization, but at the same time the game seems to lack these 2 important things, yet you prefer B2P with a fcking Cash Shop -.- So sad...
    :blesscuriosity:
  • crescenttwin0 wrote:

I understand. But i consider so wrong for Bless to become B2P, especially from players who have knowledge from games. Its pity, if it becomes B2P, we players who prefer F2P games with EXPERIENCE and right services/options, we'll be forced to pay a game with only a dumb cash shop. The game lacks good combat system and optimization and its so stupid seeing MANY players nagging about it, saying it needs a better one combat system and optimization, but at the same time the game seems to lack these 2 important things, yet you prefer B2P with a fcking Cash Shop -.- So sad...
    It's ok that you consider that f2p is better for Bless, but votes are votes and everyone should respect the choise of the mayority and not justify the manipulation of the survey just cause the result suits you.
  • I do not consider any Cash Shop good or bad, my opinion on Cash Shops especially in Bless's case along with players who prefer B2P is that i feel like most of them care only about their characters and how will they upgrade them. However i dont see why the current game has given the option to be B2P. I mean, just look the game's status/condition! It is possible to become B2P?! Believe me, im player who never pays a game to play, nor in Cash Shops so thats why my opinion is this one. In conclusion, personally i wanna play Bless for its experience as a game, which contains a good combat system and optimization.
  • Sarcastic:

Ofcourse i accept others opinions, but now we're talking about Bless Online. I cant think what make you prefer Bless to be B2P, just because it is corrupted in Korea you think it will be perfect in Europe so you choose an exclusive version(B2P). BDO is B2P but look how corrupted it is now, cant you compare and think what will happen to Bless if it becomes like BDO? Finally i gave a good example.
  • I voted B2P but I would like to have had more data, as price for example... Is not the same paying 100 dollars than 20.
    I think that if the game is B2P the cash shop and in particular the RNG pet skills issue could be lowered by having the game B2P, also by having better income they coulds deliver more content and faster.
    I know bless history but still prefer b2p. That saying, I would be ok if the result of the survey was that f2p had won... Let just respect the results.
  • You forgot that if the game becomes B2P we will have to pay twice to play. 1 to get access to the game, if it has 3 options like BDO, and 2 to buy certain items it will help chars get better. But again, it would be like playing with my money, and im only 16 and i cant pay "everything" to game. In the vote bar, F2P had an extra option 'Premium Service' which probably B2P will not have. Im not sure what Premium Service is yet...
  • Premium is and option in ftp games where you pay monthly to get some advantages over common players in the game such as more experience/gold by killing mobs, more dungeon entrances, more vault space, more characters that you can create, etc, etc. So in that aspect I prefer paying once for the game than paying premium every month cause, if I like the game I'll probaly go for that if tha advantages are good but that makes differeces between common and premium players.
    Besides that, if the game is B2P you probably won't need to buy much items in the cash shop or none, at least less items than in ftp option I believe, the game is already pretty uch not p2w in cashshop except for the example I gave before about pet items to get RNG skills that i hope it gets fix if the game turns b2p.
    Another advantage in b2p option is that most spamers and gold sellers don't get in.