Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Unreleased Content

• This is wonderful Furia! Thank you.

Is there a corresponding official Neowiz or Pmang page stating this is just unreleased (and not abandoned)? Or is this considered an official announcement?
    • Thx Furia

Did u know if the 2 area zones ... the "black" and the "white" one at the East of the map drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dJwXBqh7YnVHUxUXVhbExUWWs/view ... are end game content ?

I don't remember on RU version at level 50 ... I went to visit on JP version, but it's empty of mob
    • Estekiwi wrote:

Thx Furia

Did u know if the 2 area zones ... the "black" and the "white" one at the East of the map drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dJwXBqh7YnVHUxUXVhbExUWWs/view ... are end game content ?

I don't remember on RU version at level 50 ... I went to visit on JP version, but it's empty of mob
      They are part of the Blazing Fire Update which was released in korea months ago so its basically already released content.

Alyria wrote:

This is wonderful Furia! Thank you.

Is there a corresponding official Neowiz or Pmang page stating this is just unreleased (and not abandoned)? Or is this considered an official announcement?

In recent updates, they have added the starting zones for those races(they are empty though). Warlock is still listed in the class selection, its just not selectable. So it's pretty clear that the other races and the warlock class will still come sooner or later.
    • Furia wrote:

In recent updates, they have added the starting zones for those races(they are empty though). Warlock is still listed in the class selection, its just not selectable. So it's pretty clear that the other races and the warlock class will still come sooner or later.

This is great. =D

I know there are many still keeping their fingers crossed for the Iblis/Fedaying, Siren, and Warlock to be available at release. This . . . this renews my hope! *dances*

Again, thank you Furia.

P.S. I pulled some of this information over to Bless Roleplayers, linking back to Bless Source multiple times (This thread and the page).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alyria ().