Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Pinned [Topic of the month] Premium Service

• [Topic of the month] Premium Service

What should the Premium Service for the North American and European Version of Bless offer? And how much should it cost?

My suggestions
      -Extra Hunting Experience
      -Mount that can Fly for a short duration like the Event Mount from the Japanese Holiday Event
      -Free Wyvern Traveling
      -Fast traveling between Capitals
      -Free appearance change
      -Faster Mount/Pet Stamina Recovery
      -Craft everywhere
      -Free Skill Resets
      -More Inventory Slots
      -More Bank Slots
      -More Endgame Dungeon entries(but keep it low)

Price
      $12,99 for 30 days
    • Very close to ure suggestions

The most importants for me are :

- Free skill reset (or just a few golds ... not a CS item)
      I like to change build several times a day, depend what I do, or just for testing differents builds
      Just pay (CS item) for more build deck

- More dungeon entries (+1 it's enough)

- 1 more TP anywhere, like the 2 items in the CS for making a TP location (just one record location)
      it's very usefull when u want to do "end game taming" and tame over and over the same pet/mount for epic+ grade, expecially if u want a pet skin on the other faction

- AH buy/sell everywhere
      Usefull for using AH during farm or dungeon waiting ... for buy some consumable during dungeon etc

- Desynthetis everywhere

- Something around stamina pet/mount yeah

- Better repair advantage too for the duration loss, coz the duration could be a problem with end game gear

- Faster ressources collecting (for clean turban :D)

- Extra mount/pet experience (the character leveling is pretty fast)

- Extra honor experience ... may be dungeon experience too (but if we already have more dungeon entries, it's too much ?)

I think u cannot have more bank/inventory slots, coz if certain month u dont have premium service, how could u keep ure items ?
      Usually, slots bag/bank are in "starter pack" which give u items to use for unlock more spaces once and for all

May be trade possibility between 2 premium players ? it will be a restraint against goldseller but a good service for regular clients ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Estekiwi ().

• While I'm not a fan of "premium service" in general, I understand the need for it and that most likely we will get it in global. Personally, I think any kind of premium service should be offered in multiple tiers of ~$5, ~$10 and whatever else tier they want to add. As long as NO ITEM in that premium service is REQUIRED to continue or enjoy the game, and NO ITEM that can give great advantage (no stats, movement speed), it is fine with me. I would rather Bless not be bunched in with the group of MMORPGs that require players to buy the monthly premium just to have fun and be able to do certain activities.

My suggestions for premium that hasn't been mentioned yet in posts above:

- Lower recall cooldown

- Weapon skin RNG box

- Increased Marketplace slots (if limited)

- Remote storage access

Suggestions above I don't agree with:

- Flying mounts to be in premium service or any starter pack. Flying mounts were meant to be end-game content. I found it so distasteful and discouraging to see hundreds of them and to use them in early levels of KR OBT, Rebuild OBT and RU OBT versions of the game. After seeing level 1 with giant dragons, they were greatly de-valued. What's so epic about the beautifully designed wyvern mount if I get to use it at level 1? Players were not taming mounts at all until higher levels and did not get to experience the land below.. just fly over it to the next quest point. Please do not let low levels pay for flying mounts in the global version. Temporary faster ground mounts? Maybe.

Bless Online in my Top 10 MMORPGs In 2018!
    • Furia wrote:

What should the Premium Service for the North American and European Version of Bless offer? And how much should it cost?

My suggestions
      -Mount that can Fly for a short duration like the Event Mount from the Japanese Holiday Event
      -Free Wyvern Traveling
      -Free appearance change
      -Craft everywhere
      -Free Skill Resets
      -More Inventory Slots
      -More Bank Slots

Price
      $12,99 for 30 days
      Keep everything except the inventory and bank slots. An increase in bank or inventory slots should only be available from purchasing the game. Daily login rewards and perhaps a weekly reward would be a nice addition. They could also break these up into different tiers of based on price. I think $15 would be a fair price would be along the lines of the wow sub price.

Others to consider:
      - 5% or 10% faster run/walk/mount speed outside of PVP
      - 10% increased currency gain
      - 5-10% increased experience gained
      - Reduced or no auction house fee (not sure if that's in the game or not)
      - Increased number of auctions allowed (not sure if there is a cap)
      - Weekly/Daily rewards for logging in (if already in place a higher quality or increase in the amount of items given)

I'm not seeing anything game breaking but I think it is fair even a tiered system with a combo of things included in a $7.99, $12.99, $14.99 package would be fine as well. Those that can't afford the $12 or $15 would still be able to. It's not really game breaking either as it's more QOL things people would not feel forced to sub.
    • Larak wrote:

Furia wrote:

My suggestions
      -Free Wyvern Traveling
      -Free appearance change
      -Craft everywhere
      -Free Skill Resets
      -More Inventory Slots
      -More Bank Slots

Price
      $12,99 for 30 days
      Keep everything except the inventory and bank slots. An increase in bank or inventory slots should only be available from purchasing the game. Daily login rewards and perhaps a weekly reward would be a nice addition. They could also break these up into different tiers of based on price. I think $15 would be a fair price would be along the lines of the wow sub price.
      Others to consider:
      - 5% or 10% faster run/walk/mount speed outside of PVP
      - 10% increased currency gain
      - 5-10% increased experience gained
      - Reduced or no auction house fee (not sure if that's in the game or not)
      - Increased number of auctions allowed (not sure if there is a cap)
      - Weekly/Daily rewards for logging in (if already in place a higher quality or increase in the amount of items given)

I'm not seeing anything game breaking but I think it is fair even a tiered system with a combo of things included in a $7.99, $12.99, $14.99 package would be fine as well. Those that can't afford the $12 or $15 would still be able to. It's not really game breaking either as it's more QOL things people would not feel forced to sub.

I realize that it is not fair of me to come in here and criticize an opinion without really giving my own, however I totally disagree with a movement speed, a permanent experience gain outside of xp boosts, as well as an increase in currency gain. However, regardless of what the sub includes, I do plan to purchase it. The majority of the things you have suggested Neowiz to consider, is exactly what this community has been redundantly begging to not be included within this game.
    • One thing I noticed about the KR's version of premium is that it had different levels. I don't recall the names but each of them came with a different price tag but were all for a single month. I hope instead they will do a single option with multiple month discounts when you buy in bulk.
    • Je ne suis pas contre un Abonnement avec des avantages (--- Je conte m'investire sur le jeux donc avec un Abonnement --) Sur quasi tout les jeux tu à la mème chose alors pourquoi commencer à râler !!!
    • Furia wrote:

My suggestions
      -Free Wyvern Traveling
      -Free appearance change
      -Craft everywhere
      -Free Skill Resets
      -More Inventory Slots
      -More Bank Slots

Price
      $12,99 for 30 days
      I agree mostly with everything here one thing i 100% don't agree with tho is the flying mounts they need to be end game only and tbh very rare. One thing im looking forward to is the open world PvP and if every one has a flying mount at level 1 there just gouing to be flying around every where.
    • Hitokiri wrote:

I agree mostly with everything here one thing i 100% don't agree with tho is the flying mounts they need to be end game only and tbh very rare. One thing im looking forward to is the open world PvP and if every one has a flying mount at level 1 there just gouing to be flying around every where.
      As it stands right now there is very little need for flying mounts. Every "camp", for the most part, is accessible by the wyvern network. Then you use your ground mount to get to where your going. Sure it's a nice perk to have permanent flying mounts, but by no means is it necessary.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Hitokiri wrote:

As it stands right now there is very little need for flying mounts. Every "camp", for the most part, is accessible by the wyvern network. Then you use your ground mount to get to where your going. Sure it's a nice perk to have permanent flying mounts, but by no means is it necessary.
      It's not necessary but it's surely give a big advantage, as mutch as it is in WoW ( unless it changed since i stopped playing it 5 years ago ). The flying mount are twice faster than ground mounts and allows you to go directly to your destination. I was able to farm materials 2x faster with it on RU.
      These mounts should be rare, I agree.
    • I'd add

* Customizable spell/skill particle effects: While particle effects are likely tightly coupled with skills and animations in the game engine, they don't necessarily have to be from a architecture standpoint. I'm not saying it wouldn't be work, but offering a variety of particle effects for skills across classes would make end-game much more enjoyable to watch. Especially in large scale PvP battles.

* 5 Anti-PvP Scroll(s)/month: For those times when you can't get anything done because you keep getting ganked.

* 10 Corpse Summoning Scrolls: Who wants to bother walking all the way to their corpse to avoid the soul sickness? Alt: Remove soul-sickness for immediate resurrection.

* Repair guaranteed to never lower gear's max durability.

* If gathering tools wear out over time, perhaps a more durable set of those.

* Portable repair hammers

I'm generally against movement speed buffs, they're just an uncreative way of basically saving your time. Most of the above solutions are time-saving related, without explicitly speeding a character's movement.
    • Cyrillius wrote:

I'd add

* Customizable spell/skill particle effects: While particle effects are likely tightly coupled with skills and animations in the game engine, they don't necessarily have to be from a architecture standpoint. I'm not saying it wouldn't be work, but offering a variety of particle effects for skills across classes would make end-game much more enjoyable to watch. Especially in large scale PvP battles.

* 5 Anti-PvP Scroll(s)/month: For those times when you can't get anything done because you keep getting ganked.

* 10 Corpse Summoning Scrolls: Who wants to bother walking all the way to their corpse to avoid the soul sickness? Alt: Remove soul-sickness for immediate resurrection.

* Repair guaranteed to never lower gear's max durability.

* If gathering tools wear out over time, perhaps a more durable set of those.

* Portable repair hammers

I'm generally against movement speed buffs, they're just an uncreative way of basically saving your time. Most of the above solutions are time-saving related, without explicitly speeding a character's movement.
      I have to agree the repair system is really strange. There are portable hammers though and you can make them or buy them off the AH.
    • Nocht wrote:

While I'm not a fan of "premium service" in general, I understand the need for it and that most likely we will get it in global. Personally, I think any kind of premium service should be offered in multiple tiers of ~$5, ~$10 and whatever else tier they want to add. As long as NO ITEM in that premium service is REQUIRED to continue or enjoy the game, and NO ITEM that can give great advantage (no stats, movement speed), it is fine with me. I would rather Bless not be bunched in with the group of MMORPGs that require players to buy the monthly premium just to have fun and be able to do certain activities.

My suggestions for premium that hasn't been mentioned yet in posts above:

- Lower recall cooldown

- Weapon skin RNG box

- Increased Marketplace slots (if limited)

- Remote storage access

Suggestions above I don't agree with:

- Flying mounts to be in premium service or any starter pack. Flying mounts were meant to be end-game content. I found it so distasteful and discouraging to see hundreds of them and to use them in early levels of KR OBT, Rebuild OBT and RU OBT versions of the game. After seeing level 1 with giant dragons, they were greatly de-valued. What's so epic about the beautifully designed wyvern mount if I get to use it at level 1? Players were not taming mounts at all until higher levels and did not get to experience the land below.. just fly over it to the next quest point. Please do not let low levels pay for flying mounts in the global version. Temporary faster ground mounts? Maybe.
      Totally agree with the upper part about multiple tiers and lower recall etc. plus not giving flying mounts to low levels...

However, I think it would be a good idea to give flying mounts and special mounts in general as a high level reward you can get by finishing a really hard raid. This would be encouraging and challenging.
      I mean you could give them as an example some kind of flute which summons a gryffon or something. This item would be some extremely rare stuff which you can only get by finishing idk some ultra hard 24 players raid.
      You could additional to that give some kind of limit to use it 1h a day or so.
      That would make it a good item which is not too overpowered and really cool. (Just my personal opinion) :D
      Born out of Darkness fighting for Light
      The darker it gets the brighter he shines~
    • Artheas wrote:

Totally agree with the upper part about multiple tiers and lower recall etc. plus not giving flying mounts to low levels...
      However, I think it would be a good idea to give flying mounts and special mounts in general as a high level reward you can get by finishing a really hard raid. This would be encouraging and challenging.
      I mean you could give them as an example some kind of flute which summons a gryffon or something. This item would be some extremely rare stuff which you can only get by finishing idk some ultra hard 24 players raid.
      That would make it a good item which is not too overpowered and really cool. (Just my personal opinion) :D
      It sounds like your suggesting one of the FFXIV/WoW approaches to raiding and that is to include cosmetics into the mix. Both games have mounts as drops and the drop rate for some of them is outright ridiculous. I don't think this is a reasonable approach and makes end game less meaningful overall.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Artheas wrote:

It sounds like your suggesting one of the FFXIV/WoW approaches to raiding and that is to include cosmetics into the mix. Both games have mounts as drops and the drop rate for some of them is outright ridiculous. I don't think this is a reasonable approach and makes end game less meaningful overall.
      Not for all mounts just for the special ones. It would be cooler to get a dragon or so by a raid. Gettting it just by following the story or doing some easy side quest would be kinda boring in my opinion.
    • Artheas wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Artheas wrote:

Not for all mounts just for the special ones. It would be cooler to get a dragon or so by a raid. Gettting it just by following the story or doing some easy side quest would be kinda boring in my opinion.
      While I respect your opinion, I don't really think this mechanic would work in this game. The way that essentially you can have whatever ground mount you want, with a few restrictions, removes the incentive of farming raids for mounts. I guess it could theoretically be flying mounts but it sounds like they want those to be premium.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Artheas wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Artheas wrote:

While I respect your opinion, I don't really think this mechanic would work in this game. The way that essentially you can have whatever ground mount you want, with a few restrictions, removes the incentive of farming raids for mounts. I guess it could theoretically be flying mounts but it sounds like they want those to be premium.
      okay :P hmm I just thought it would be cool. In the end it's just an idea and they have to decide to do it or not