Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What makes Bless unique?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amykari wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Furia wrote:

It costs $100 to publish a game on steam
      Wow that's crazy cheap. Neowiz lucked out there.
      Very true, $100 to publish your game on one of the largest PC gaming platforms, with the potential of millions of people to view your game. Hopefully it works out well for Bless, I really hope so.
      I don't think you can go wrong with $100. They were likely planning to spend a lot more on Aeria.
    • I was waiting this game many mounth and finaly played many hours on the Korean server... For be honest with you : nothing....

City are empty, maps are like skyforge, it's not an open world for me. Many transparent wall... I talked with a Korean player, that he said Bless is already dead and a fail game in Korea..
      I'll try to play more and try to convince me otherwise...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ghostaunt ().

• lol

Everyone knows that the game is already dead in KR ... thanks for ure info' \o/
      I'm just going to give you a secret ... the KR games market is not the same as the US/EU one

I've never had a problem with "transparent wall" ... U can go everywhere in the map, even in areas not implemented ... u just need climbing/jumping mounts to go over some mountains
      A mountain is not an invisible wall ... :/

Bless has some problems but not on his map or environment, on the contrary !!!

:thumbdown:
    • Ghostaunt wrote:

I was waiting this game many mounth and finaly played many hours on the Korean server... For be honest with you : nothing....

City are empty, maps are like skyforge, it's not an open world for me. Many transparent wall... I talked with a Korean player, that he said Bless is already dead and a fail game in Korea..
      I'll try to play more and try to convince me otherwise...
      The KR client has been quiet for a while you probably won't see much of a playerbase until they finish rebuild and bring it to the live client.
    • Koreans say the game is dead because the game fits more for the western market though. Also no idea what you mean by "it's not open world".
      And the game failed in Russia because their licensing department was too incompetent to check what they are about to license. But thanks to this neowiz probably decided to "Rebuild" the game.
    • Furia wrote:

Koreans say the game is dead because the game fits more for the western market though. Also no idea what you mean by "it's not open world".
      And the game failed in Russia because their licensing department was too incompetent to check what they are about to license. But thanks to this neowiz probably decided to "Rebuild" the game.
      Speaking of the Russian version, I wonder if they will do a different publisher there? I'll go out on a limb and say probably yes.
    • Ghostaunt wrote:

Sorry guys, I think I was not playing on the rebuild version... Now on japan rebuild server, it seems to be many things differents.
      Welcome, make sure you pick the longer name server since that's where everyone is.
    • Furia wrote:

There is nothing that makes it unique i think. Bless feels a bit like Aion in my opinion. The combat is similar, you have Open World PvP and Questing feels the same too. That's not a bad thing though. If you enjoyed games like Aion, WoW, GW2 etc. you will probably enjoy Bless too. Upgrading Gear, Crafting, Pets and Mounts is RnG based, but i think its not as hard as in most other MMOs. RnG is needed to create (fake)content though, else they can't bring content fast enough. Just think about it, a Singleplayer game like the Witcher takes 3-4 years to develop, but you can finish it within a week. An Online game however needs to be interesting for months until new Content gets released, even after finishing its story. MMOs can't survive without RnG and stuff like limited Dungeon entries.
      Woaw... I played Aion for 5 years... Aion was a perfect game for me untill Gameforge. I am waiting for Bless Online more excited now, after this reply...
    • I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay doesn't seem different from other games of the same genre, yet it looks like a community could be born out of it: the immersion and an alternative (meta-game) lore seem plausible.
    • ToubaboKoomi wrote:

I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay doesn't seem different from other games of the same genre, yet it looks like a community could be born out of it: the immersion and an alternative (meta-game) lore seem plausible.
      I agree with this 100%. Oversexualization is pushed way to much by many Eastern games. The fantasy setting is amazing but also realistic. It's a nice combination and plays to the games strengths quite well.