Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Endgame Content Difficulty

• Endgame Content Difficulty

I'm wondering for those of you who have been playing the JPN and Korean versions... are there difficult encounters for small groups of players in PvE? I get the impression the dungeons aren't that challenging with a full group. Is there additional harder content that requires good group coordination? (raids/ harder dungeons/etc?) How difficult do you feel it is?

• From what I saw from end game the dungeons were difficult. Much harder than the early stuff. I only got to try one but it didn't qualify as a raid. I think there was only one raid that I'm aware of. There are a few level 50 dungeons though.
    • Angelcry wrote:

I'm wondering for those of you who have been playing the JPN and Korean versions... are there difficult encounters for small groups of players in PvE? I get the impression the dungeons aren't that challenging with a full group. Is there additional harder content that requires good group coordination? (raids/ harder dungeons/etc?) How difficult do you feel it is?

PvE content (5 and 10 ppl dungeons) much more easy than in normal PvE games like WoW or FF14.
    • The game needs some "Floor-Dungeon" that becomes more difficult the father you go. Like Bahamut/Alexander/Omega in FFXIV. I mean, you have to know what you are grinding for, why you need the best gear available in the game etc. else it's just a waste of time if you can clear everything with pretty much normal gear.
    • Furia wrote:

The game needs some "Floor-Dungeon" that becomes more difficult the father you go. Like Bahamut/Alexander/Omega in FFXIV. I mean, you have to know what you are grinding for, why you need the best gear available in the game etc. else it's just a waste of time if you can clear everything with pretty much normal gear.
      I think this would be interesting. Would you implement it as a leveling mechanic or an end game one?
    • Pentrep wrote:

Furia wrote:

The game needs some "Floor-Dungeon" that becomes more difficult the father you go. Like Bahamut/Alexander/Omega in FFXIV. I mean, you have to know what you are grinding for, why you need the best gear available in the game etc. else it's just a waste of time if you can clear everything with pretty much normal gear.
      I think this would be interesting. Would you implement it as a leveling mechanic or an end game one?
      I would defo have this as an end game mechanic my self each floor getting harder and harder as you progress and the more your progress the better the reward. Its a nice way for end game people with already nice kit to test there skill/ strength but also a little incentive to make that kit just that little bit better to be a cut above the rest :)
    • New

TerryTie wrote:

Angelcry wrote:

PvE content (5 and 10 ppl dungeons) much more easy than in normal PvE games like WoW or FF14.
      There is no indication that Raid Progression will evolve to (Vanilla - WoLK) WoW (25 man) Style? I was hoping that Bless would offer challenging cohesive team encounters...
      After playing FF14 for 8 mos (I began at launch) I found the raids there Un-Epic in comparison to Older Vanilla style WoW raids.

• New

As you can can read on their eu/na Homepage, this Game is mostly PVP related. So there is, from my point of view, no need for real progress raids. The dungeons are only for getting the gear for pvp. The Boss-mechanics are too uninstired. What a pity!

Thats the reason why the most of PVE people will stay away from that game.
    • New

That is truly a shame.

From my experience with MMORPGs - The ONLY PvP items a player should obtain from Dungeons is the bare entry level minimum to aid him or her with the basics to begin; PvP gear should be obtained predominantly via PvP game play.

When a Game that falls into the Genre of this type - if PVE is weak then the player base suffers. Challenging team minded raid progression imho is often times far more challenging than PvP as well as teaches a player potential skills and tool-kits to master in a cohesive group (static) environment. - Something I see greatly lacking in Siege type organization or RVR activities.

If the game will not evolve in this area they could potentially lose a large portion of their player base and stunt those who continue.

PS: my guild was ranked 82 in the US during WOLK - the ICC raid. Prior to Heroic Mode being achieved (by only one guild in the word prior to buffs), it took my guild 8 weeks just to master the last boss (out of 12 "boss" encounters) to complete that particular raid @ 4 to 5 days per week - an average of 5 hours per night. Of course we dealt with the usual challenges of losing key static players due to Summer season beginning - still. Team reliance, organization, understanding your team-mates mechanics, understanding complicated boss mechanics (and/or die trying), learning to work with and even thrive within a positive & dedicated team environment will only enhances both the game experience and the over all player base.

I have found that exceptional PvP players are also talented in the area of PvE & Visa Versa. I happen to love both!

As far as PvE people staying away - We shall just push the envelope & see where this game Evolves. Most NA players I know (Primarily due to successful NA published games) enjoy - even expect balance and a variety of challenges.

Ironduck wrote:

As you can can read on their eu/na Homepage, this Game is mostly PVP related. So there is, from my point of view, no need for real progress raids. The dungeons are only for getting the gear for pvp. The Boss-mechanics are too uninstired. What a pity!

Thats the reason why the most of PVE people will stay away from that game.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Laughter: had to add more "blah blah blah-Rant-blah blah blah" ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.