Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Pinned [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

• [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

First, join the Bless Source discord:
      discord.gg/AXyeCHR

Second, look in the channel:
      #Patch_Download

Download the version you need for the server you are on! (updates are almost DAILY, check back frequently for the latest!)

Japanese server has the bless auto patcher, download and use that over the manual method

Korean Original Server
      Korean Rebuild Server
      Japanese Server

Instructions for both Korean versions:
      **You must run your VPN to launch the game, you can close it when you see the BLESS SPLASH SCREEN. Japan is different, read below**

1) First install and run the game ONCE then close

2) Copy the folder from the .rar you downloaded to: \Bless\BLGame\Localization (replace the folder named KOR with the folder from the English patch .rar)

Instructions for Japanese version:
      *You have to keep your VPN while playing the game, you can not turn it off**

1) First install and run the game ONCE then close
      2) Run the launcher and wait until you see the blue button you can press
      3) Press the blue button, after a few seconds of a quick file check it will close the launcher
      4) Copy the folder from the .rar you downloaded to: \Bless\BLGame\Localization IMMEDIATELY after the launcher vanishes (replace the folder named JPN with the folder from the English patch .rar)
      5) You will have to do this EACH time you launch the game, because of the file checker.

[/spoiler]

The post was edited 12 times, last by Weakdayz ().

• Been using your patch for the past week. It's PERFECT !
      Thank you very much and appreciate all the work you guys make for this!

Just a humble request! If there's any chance the AUCTION house to be translated too ...
      Life is a bitch, too expensive to be your friend ...
      FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK ... I SALUTE YOU !
    • IPD wrote:

Been using your patch for the past week. It's PERFECT !
      Thank you very much and appreciate all the work you guys make for this!

Just a humble request! If there's any chance the AUCTION house to be translated too ...
      the Auction House can't be translated because it's a HTML <iframe> that links to an external webpage
    • The auction house takes some time to figure out but once you figure it out it isn't that bad to navigate. Keep in mind you need a VPN running to use the AH.
    • Nocht wrote:

Are all skill infos translated in JPN patch?

Ty for the translations.

Yes, and even the new Ranger remake.
      There is no Japanese text. Now its just a matter of keeping it updated with the latest JPN patches, and slowly but surely creating better item names.

Check out the new automatic patch downloader/installer for JPN!
    • Any humor aside, but you guys are INSANE !
      Superb job with the ENG patch! Seriously, I'll say it again, Thank you very much and highly appreciate all the work you've done !

Just a small request (I might be wrong tho), but if you can make the font (ofc not the chat font ;) ) juuust a little bit more bigger.
    • IPD wrote:

Any humor aside, but you guys are INSANE !
      Superb job with the ENG patch! Seriously, I'll say it again, Thank you very much and highly appreciate all the work you've done !

Just a small request (I might be wrong tho), but if you can make the font (ofc not the chat font ;) ) juuust a little bit more bigger.
      I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken.
    • Pentrep wrote:

I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken.
      Silly me. Why on Earth I didn't checked in the UI settings. Will do and thank you for reminding me ;)
    • IPD wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Silly me. Why on Earth I didn't checked in the UI settings. Will do and thank you for reminding me ;)
      Using the Bless Downloader.exe it will be the original text/font. If u want the smaller font version uncheck "Old Method" in the Help menu
    • Weakdayz wrote:

Using the Bless Downloader.exe it will be the original text/font. If u want the smaller font version uncheck "Old Method" in the Help menu
      Tested it for only 2 hours, but it worked like a charm! Thank you again!
      I'll let you know if something "wrong" shows up. ;)