Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Hai Everyone! :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hai Everyone! :D

Hai Everyone! BeMoe here! I've been here lurking for quite some time lol so I thought I'd finally say hello to everyone. :3

I come from many games, Aion being my "main mmo off and on for 7 years" also played other titles like PWI, WAR Online, Shaiya, WoW, B&S, Revelation Online, Riders of Icarus, ect...

Anyway, its time to move on to better things! So i eagerly await Bless NA release with all of you! I also look forward to making many new friends here!

Hope to see ya around! ~
    • BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

Welcome to the Bless Source.
      Yes I am interested in joining your guild. ^
      Thanks for the welcome! :D I currently don't have a guild for this game yet though D:
      Well that won't do. I suppose you should create one, if you already have people wishing to join??
      Hmmm, yus good point :3Its possible :D

Yay!! :thumbsup:
      So then what will our guild be called, what will we be focusing on?? Pm me the details please?? So very excited... Cutie Crusaders!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    • Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

Thanks for the welcome! :D I currently don't have a guild for this game yet though D:
      Well that won't do. I suppose you should create one, if you already have people wishing to join??
      Yay!! :thumbsup:
      So then what will our guild be called, what will we be focusing on?? Pm me the details please?? So very excited... Cutie Crusaders!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Well making my own wasn't really my plan :p lol but uh if I decide to I will let you know...if you haven't already joined one :D
      Guild lead sounds like a lot of pressure haha (i usually leave that to a friend) or i join someones
    • BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

Yay!! :thumbsup: So then what will our guild be called, what will we be focusing on?? Pm me the details please?? So very excited... Cutie Crusaders!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Well making my own wasn't really my plan :P lol but uh if I decide to I will let you know...if you haven't already joined one :D Guild lead sounds like a lot of pressure haha (i usually leave that to a friend) or i join someones

So what you are telling me is that I should create one??? Am beginning to be confused. ?(
    • Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

Yay!! :thumbsup: So then what will our guild be called, what will we be focusing on?? Pm me the details please?? So very excited... Cutie Crusaders!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Well making my own wasn't really my plan :P lol but uh if I decide to I will let you know...if you haven't already joined one :D Guild lead sounds like a lot of pressure haha (i usually leave that to a friend) or i join someones
      So what you are telling me is that I should create one??? Am beginning to be confused. ?(
      Nonono haha that's not what I'm saying ...I don't mean to be confusing X(

All I am saying is that creating a guild of my own is something I will think about but at the moment I'm not sure if that's what I want. o:
    • BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

BeMoe wrote:

Rapth wrote:

Nonono haha that's not what I'm saying ...I don't mean to be confusing X(
      All I am saying is that creating a guild of my own is something I will think about but at the moment I'm not sure if that's what I want. o:

Oh okay, thank you. Message me if you should ever decide to start your own guild. Take care for now then. :)