Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

PVP/PVE Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP/PVE Balance

This is a question for the people that is playing rebuild or Jp bless and achieve end level: I'd like to know if the game is still more pvp focus or now is more balanced. I enjoy a little bit more pve (dungeons, quests, creafting, etc) so that is one of my concerns.
    • After Lv 30 it focus more and more on PvP. I don't know but I see many annoyed players if we get the 1:1 system from kr.

kill: newbs / player while they tame mounts/pets with zero penalties.
      hold: quest, farm grounds / world bosses / dungeon entrances

Its a great playground for pvp'ers and players who wants to annoy others.

Maybe it will work, maybe not. We will see.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Giangold ().

• There is currently more PVE than PVP content even in KR. There is a fair amount of PVP content though. You have arena, guild battles, territory war, and castle seiges all of whcih are considered PVP. There is also the open world PVP aspect. Who knows what will make it to release though.
    • Giangold wrote:

After Lv 30 it focus more and more on PvP. I don't know but I see many annoyed players if we get the 1:1 system from kr.

kill: newbs / player while they tame mounts/pets with zero penalties.
      hold: quest, farm grounds / world bosses / dungeon entrances

Its a great playground for pvp'ers and players who wants to annoy others.

Maybe it will work, maybe not. We will see.
      World bosses only appear in pvp zones or is random? I think now we can queue for dungeons with an option in the menu
    • Im pretty sure from what iv seen and read World boss appear in an instanced pvp zone and only a cretin number of people can enter 200 i think it was also i really hope there is some form of Looking for group dungeon finder its just boring sat out side a dungeon shouting for 20 mins or longer lol
    • Pentrep wrote:

There is currently more PVE than PVP content even in KR. There is a fair amount of PVP content though. You have arena, guild battles, territory war, and castle seiges all of whcih are considered PVP. There is also the open world PVP aspect. Who knows what will make it to release though.
      Can i know which PVE content you are talking about ? I remember having 2 different dungeons at level 45 but that was about it. I guess there was also the world bosses in the instanced areas which Hitokiri was talking about but this was a joke on RU.
      Unless you are talking about the lvl 50 PVE content, i don't know anything about it, but we don't know if the lvl 50 will be immediately released on EU/NA.
    • There are a few dungeons that I'm aware of from the regular client. There was a level 20 dungeon, a level 35 dungeon, a 45 dungeon, and 3 level 50 dungeons that I'm aware of. There might even be more but I'm not sure. This is all PVE content and has nothing to do with PVP.