Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Hello ^^

• Hello everyone,
      Seems there are a lot of new people joining the forums lately, which is a very good sign. I will keep my introduction short as I do not really know what to say. I have only ever played a few mmos before, Rift, and Perfect World. Bless caught my attention because of the style of the game, the aesthetic of the world. Anyways, I am very much looking forward to Bless, and hope that it is well revived in the west, and lives a very long healthy mmo life. Bye, hope to make lots of friends here. ^
    • Rift takes me back man played it for 3 years straight, only game where i enjoyed raiding so far due to the difficulty, stopped 4 months before lvl cap was raised to 65.

Welcome though :D
    • Hi there and welcome i only found Bless my self a day or two ago it pretty much caught my attention for the same reason's and the open world PVP is so so appealing to me!!
    • SRTero wrote:

Rift takes me back man played it for 3 years straight, only game where i enjoyed raiding so far due to the difficulty, stopped 4 months before lvl cap was raised to 65.

Welcome though :D

I ended up playing casually for about three years, just recently quit playing.

Hitokiri wrote:

Hi there and welcome i only found Bless my self a day or two ago it pretty much caught my attention for the same reason's and the open world PVP is so so appealing to me!!

Oh right I forgot of the open world PVP. Aha both games I mentioned had this, really looking forward to this game. Just hope that it meets success in the west.
    • I feel Bless will start off fairly well and if done correctly and they don't have poor servers like archeage (potato servers on release), bless should definitely do well over time. For me Bless will be a calm replacement of BDO and bigger community than dead archeage. Archeage was my perfect MMO, but trion ruined it too much.
    • Never played archeage personally, though a friend asked me to, I did hear it crashed pretty hard. Don't really know anything about that though. I have also heard people compare Bless, and Archeage. I never really got into BDO either. I hope bless is all that we hope, and it is a VERY good sign they are rebuilding the game instead of just abandoning it.

Your freaking signature though omg ahaha!!!
    • Could not agree more, i like that they listen to the community and want to hear our voice. Is very nice change from previous games i have played haha I just want to get in ASAP and start leveling and pvp. I let myself get alil to hyped ;)
    • Lol hype is just starting for me. I have known about the game for a year or so, but never followed it. Recently started following it, watching videos, streams, discord, forums here, getting more and more excited. Can't wait to get some PVP done also aha.